Tree of Savior Forum

Question about my Idea for the reset - chap+miko+oracle

Hi,I’m currently clerical 2,Priest 3,Oracle 3 and I’m planning to chance my Oracle for chap And miko.

I’d like to ask a frente stuff.

1-Last rires change the property attack to Holy ir Just add anexo extra Holy liberar off attack like sacra?

2-Miko’s Arrow increase the Holy DMG taken,right?

The Idea is to improve my party damage by changing their attack to Holy And use the Arrow to decrease the enemies defende against Holy while Dancing for extra Holy damage while buffing And protecting tem with safety zone,Stone skin And conter spell.

Hello there

1. Basically another sacrament buff but only on normal attack/auto attack
  2. I have no idea. The description said deals damage with holy element. If you meant sacrament though, it will increase your holy property attack which means all holy skills will have it damage increased as well.

Edit: no unfortunately. Unless they like to AA so much (archer with kneeling shot or quarrel shooter highly benefit from this)

I do recall it doesn’t change to holy but something like “a quick cast buff for swordie”

Edit 2: yep, found it here Hello Guys! :D Q&A post about Miko :3

Well,That’s a Little dissapointing.
For me,what really shines in my build is the Priest 3 And I wanted to pick Chaplin to improve it.There isn’t much for chap to me besides capela and I don’t me using it a lot.Maybe miko is enough for me or I’ll Just keep Oracle 3 then.

Back to the drawing board!

Chaplain is just another option. It allows you to solo even with heavy SPR build.
If you like to support, you can also pick kirivis on your rank 6 for great daino and cool zalciai and anything on R7(Some people said should go for PD for healing factor and bloodletting. But I believe oracle does the job well too)

1. Last rites add extra line of attack for auto-attack. It also adds a little bit of holy element damage like sacrament (although quite negligible).
  2. Miko hamaya (arrow) is an AoE attack and does not debuff enemies. It does not increase holy damage. Miko has Kagura dance that increase melee damage of party members.