Tree of Savior Forum

Question about Cle2 - Diev3 - ? - P. Doctor

My alt-char follow Diev-Doctor route as above (currently diev2), still wonder something, hope you guys help me clear out.
Focus on PvP:
(1) I dont wanna pick Druid as rank 6, carvony’s cast time & animation seem to be too long.
(2) Priest is my currently choice. But I wanna more offensive-playstyle. Is Pardoner / Bokor fit in this route?
(3) I wanna use P.Dr’s Incineration as my main weapon in PvP, how about this in PvE content?
(4) Healing factor, Bloodletting got nerf (+cooldown, -duration?). In this case, should I max bloodletting and put only 1 point in Healing factor? Besides, does Laima statue reduce their cooldown too?
(5) If Laima statue dont reduce their cooldown (question 4), should I pick Oracle as rank 6?
(6) Last question, I would invest 100 into CON, the rest into INT. Does it make my Doctor too soft? (Not only HP pool, but also crit resist, block)
Thank you for reading this text wall :smile:

1. Druid isn’t really recommended for pd builds atm. It’s not that bad, but the support of oracle or priest is usually preferable.

2. Priest is still one of the best options.
    Pardoner is more so a pve dps option tbh, esp when you get to pd2 then no enemy player should have enough life/magic defense to survive a regular vapor+incin combo. But for pd1 it’s quite nice.
    Bokor has too many counters for pvp imo. (rhevisian + condi removal/prevention.)

3. Pve wise owls + incin is good enough for r7. For r8 you’ll want pd2 imo.

4. Always put 4-5 into bloodletting, it’s the best condition prevention again due to prophecy’s low hit count.
    Heal factor is nice, but if you want to go pd2 you might want to save points for pandemic or disenchant. Depends on what you prefer.
    Don’t remember laima’s exceptions atm though…

5. Oracle is a fine option regardless. But has some pretty solid competition from priest.

6. Can’t help you there either. Not familiar enough with pvp.

1 Like

Yes, P.Dr 2 for sure. Glad to hear from you, I thought incineration not last so long, I’m trying to increase debuff (pve).
I really want something to backup the downtime of Bloodletting & Mask. the main reason of Oracle choice, but I lean toward Priest’s Resu. Because of Carve world tree, I think it could be used to cover downtime.

Depends on your rank of pd and skill level.
Incineration has a base 1s duration per skill level and +2s extra duration per debuff.
Since it needs 1 debuff to even work and we can use divine might that’ll be 8s for pd1, 13s for pd2 and 18s for pd3.

Laima/World Tree also add 3 debuffs if enemies lack condition prevention. So that’s another 4/6s.

And keep in mind Incineration also gets overheat2 with the rank 8 patch.

Oh nice :smiley:
Regarding to Incineration, is it easy to flame enemies? (as your experience)

You’ll have to ask someone else.
I don’t have a plague doctor yet and I don’t pvp at all.

Though you may find some helpful videos in this thread: Rank 8 Gameplay Videos from Korea - (closing soon)

1 Like

Prophecy lvl 5 is very unreliable in pvp due to the limit of debuff blocks before it disappears. If we’re talking about GvG, it will be nearly useless.

Being a PD, status immunity is already one of your strong sides. Even if having 100% uptime on status immunity sounds nice, it’s not that essential because most TBL matches won’t even last that long.

I personally would pick Priest 1 instead of Oracle for that build, Ressurection is a game changer in GvG and still very good in TBL.

In pvp, hp is never too much. You can’t go wrong even with a full CON build. That being said, 100 CON is more than enough for pvm but still low for pvp. You might want to aim for 200+ CON or at least 30k hp (some people recommend 40k hp, but that’s almost a full CON build already). Critical Resist from CON is also very important (pesky archers and their crits).

In pvp it’s not so easy. Your enemy needs to have a debuff to make Incineration work, which is already a bad start since other PDs and Oracles will prevent most of them. Then, you have the issue that Incineration will shoot fire directly in front of you (semi-melee range). That coupled with the usual TBL lag makes Incineration really hard to aim.

Other classes will have it much easier to throw their DoTs at enemies (Fletcher’s broadhead, Wugushi’s poisons, and I’d even dare to say Hunter’s coursing is easier than getting Incineration on your enemy). Simply put, you do a better job just being a support than being a support and dps. But then everything gets more complicated if you fall into a TBL match without another dps in your team…

Laima doesn’t reduce Healing Factor’s cooldown. I don’t remember Bloodletting now, but I don’t think it works either.

1 Like

Focus on PVP? Oracle.
That was easy

Prophecy in TBL is very nice and cover the void of bloodletting, on GvG is less reliable but still nice.
But the main reason to pick oracle is the Counter Spell, with that you can remove all ground skills, lvl1/2 debuffs and make you team magic immune for 30 sec.

Okay, I’m cleared. Thank to your reply.
I’ll back to my old decision, Priest one - defensive zoning. :smiley:

is druid’s Telepath still buggy

never tried it in pvp

Yeah. Visual error for the other people (your allies and the target’s allies) wherein the target would appear to keep walking towards the direction it was moving towards until it hits a wall, even though the Druid is not moving it. Doesn’t happen all the time but it happens quite often