Tree of Savior Forum

Quest bug (Narvas Temple)

Anyone knows whether “Into the Lion’s Mouth” quest is bugged?
I’m unable to collect crystals as clicking on the orbs using mouse or spacebar do not work.
Any solutions?

i think i’ve finished dat kwest.

i habbe frends hu has tu leev de party tu maek sum kwest tu werk properly. das all i know

Lower their hp to under 30% first

Not this one, it’s the quest before [Into the Lion’s Mouth (7)]. I have the same problem.

Right after killing the Banshee boss who was draining the priest spirits, you’re instructed to go to Ziureti Hall by Monk Aistis. Quest objectives ask you to collect crystals and talk to Monk Aistis who is at the end of the hallway forming a T-junction with a cube in the middle.

Thing is, trying to activate the crystals doesn’t work using either mouse or keyboard, and talking to Monk Aistis does nothing. :tired:

I done The whole quest chain so it definitely works.
I can’t remember which quest this one is. Is it the one where u have to activate the circles on the ground fast enough? Or press V near a certain area?

Its where you press V near a certain glowing area. Supposed to collect crystals where the big yellow check is indicated.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.