Tree of Savior Forum

Quarrel Sapper, Seeking opinions

Hi, I to the “Official Sapper Thread” but came with no answer and I just can’t stop thinking about the build I made for a c2 QS with Sapper, what you guys think about it?

(I also heard that Deploy Pavise isn’t much of good skill from QS but I find it would work pretty good with a sapper)

Sorry I was ment to but I was tired after all day at work and never got around to it. Can you post both builds in my archer thread so we can discuss it? I don’t like giving input all around the place as it’s later on harder for other people to find information.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

On the contrary, sapper is the best pve class in the archer tree. Cos might be referring to kcbt1, where sapper had long cooldown on all their skills. They’ve all since been reduced.

Anyway your sapper build is looking real good. IMO QS rank two isn’t really worth it. It’s looking to be one of the weaker classes in the game. Paviase doesn’t provide great cover, caltrops don’t work on flying enemies and stone shot is more for knockback and stun than damage. I’d say get QS just for one circle, get sapper earlier and take something else later down the line. Scout would be a good choice for cloaking and camouflage, but it’s all down to personal preference and how many circles you want to take each class to. (For a total of 8 ranks iirc)