Tree of Savior Forum

Q:about monk in general

does anyone tested a monk c1>druid c3 combo ? lycanthropy + double punch ? really want to know :smiley: ā€¦ want a monk twink besides my sorcerer ( wizard ) main

1 Like

Every Monk build with Priest C2 are suboptimal anyway. Use scrolls.

No point.
Double punch now scales quite with skill level, losing out on 10 skill levels is a bigger loss of dmg than druid3 could add.
Close to a 45% extra dmg, better skills/attributes to boot and room for inquisitor.

Not to mention that Hengestone and the druid attributes got nerfed considerably.
So at best youā€™re looking at +30% dmg and +300 crit rate.

PS, are others getting the stamina pill bug as well? Where it just doesnā€™t recover stamina but does go into cd?
Itā€™s annoyingā€¦

And I think IMC fixed the double tap hotkey mechanic since I no longer have an atk speed bonus when using it.

@Wurmheart thank you :smile_cat:

I didnā€™t follow any guides and I ended up having the EXACT SAME STATS AND SKILLS as that linked buildā€¦ (Priest variation)

I guess most of us who reset during the event did so many times until we found perfection to be all the same.

1 Like

If my build is C1-P3-M3-Inq for pve and i invested 100 points to spr , others to str. Anyone have experience about blessing effect?

1 Like

I decided to go 100 str and then full dex. I got a +11 suncus and 2 sissel, nothing extraordinary but.

i manage to outdps in boss encounter many teammates with practo weapons +3-4 trasc stage.
Since my weapon isnā€™t good much of the dmg come from full-debuff God Smash(60ish attr points), but i manage to hit an avarage of 25-30k total per dp(60ish attr points) when the boss is debuffed(flick+hk).

Iā€™ve played monk for a long time(betas+launch then i quit and i came back some months ago) and the dex build change the way you feel it, while the str build itā€™s like the old monk.
To me: faster combo + uber fast dp(thanks to my good ping) makes the monk way more fun to play.
Anyway since my plan is to get an actual good weapon, if the mystical box helps me, i believe that my dex build will pay off,

As for stamina problems.
Team Boss encounter: No problem at all, i may have to use 1 stamina pill or may not.
Solo Boss Encounter. I need 3ish full combo on 290 boss to bring it down, so an Ox is needed to cut the time, if not iā€™ll just wait for my wheel to come back up.
I did some high levels quest these days, but i did fine just with my stam pills.

I chose to go c2d1p1m3inq
c2 for a better safety zone + heals + divine might
p1 for the resurrection, i suffered not having it pre-patch.
d1 for everything, i loved dievdirby since the start i couldnā€™t abandon him for any reason + 20%cd :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™m more of a ping related issue so i just stick to 100 dex and just added ellaganos card for added dexā€¦ seriouslyā€¦ im still getting at times 7k msā€¦ hahaha so to solve one part of the problem i done thatā€¦ and just pump the rest to strā€¦ thanks for the info and suggestionsā€¦ <3 Iā€™m doing her right nowā€¦ hehehe

either diev-monk, bokor-monk, priest-monk is work well

1. no

2. no ratio, just get fix amount of dex that u feel comfort

3. i will never go priest on monk, already have many priest3 char

4. cleric2 have 110% better heal, 400% better safety zone, divine might, fade as extra if u compare to cleric1

1 Like

Wow that sounds like quite a damage, 25k-30k per double punch.
Is it per punch or per double punch? Iā€™m quite interested in how that damage can be achieved with a suncus maul.

Iā€™ve also just returned to the game ever since beta, maining a monk even now. Itā€™ll be helpful to know how that damage is achieved while I start leveling my monk to end-game.

Someone teach me how bokor-monk works wtf? is that even good?

it is good,
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41144999g.1a21395565.1123314a556575.112f31415a667a81.41657584
this is what I would do.

1 Like

I need like gameplay of it, cuz how do bokor and monk work together o-o

Recalled seeing a bokor-monk, which is definitely rare.

Most the time that said monk just DP/monk skill the enemy with an army of zombies.

Yep, a lot of zombie and said monk is a c3 with no inquist.

day 1:

started new monk. 1 hour level 1to 133ā€¦ what the hell with leveling ???

3 Likes

How is it right now?

i feel you in the leveling part hahahahaā€¦ i made it in rank 5 in just a few hours hahahaā€¦ couz i ran and open all the teleport on the dungeon maps before i go do dungeons and missionsā€¦ and just speed level to 133ā€¦ :smiley: hahaha

1 Like

1st time using monkā€¦ as in right nowā€¦ im playing herā€¦ Iā€™m having funā€¦ just like my 1st time in TOS back in the 1st close betaā€¦ my ghad am missing 1 hlaf of my life not touching monk class hahahaā€¦ this is fun hahahaā€¦ and sta wise i donā€™t feel it yet hahahaā€¦ my ghad this is funā€¦

i just hit monk a few hours ago before maintenanceā€¦ and after maintenance because of the compensationā€¦ i leveled her up againā€¦ and hahahaā€¦ Iā€™m having fun doing itā€¦ :smiley:

I have a 330 monk that i have tested all those builds with.
This is more of a, i got nothing to do till friday, lets see how leveling is nowdays

I am unsure yet, but invulnarability thing is nice. Though only 15 seconds.

Also hexing into efigy does nice damage even as the low level it is.

Zombies are weak right now. But i have spend nothing on atributes yet