Tree of Savior Forum

Pyro2, Linker2, Thauma2 or Pyro3 Linker3?

It’s a lot of if, if builds are not optimal.

End of debate.

pyro3link3 is optimal build

It all depend what is your purpose on the game.
Crystal Mine is just lousy example to demo the gameplay, most pyro build can solo them easily.
Pyro3>Linker3>Sage can place 4 fireballs, link to boss and would kill them in seconds as well.

If this is you main character, Pyro3>Linker3>Sage would be better in long run. Firewalls lv15 and Firepillar lv15 are very good that you don’t want to miss as DPS arsenal, not just the 5 hits of fireballs.
If this is your farm character, Pyro2>Linker2>Thaum2 would be better.
If you are boss & elite mobs & party centric, Pyro3>Thaum2>?>Sage might be better.

Either way, I think pyro or linker just not a good sustainable choice in the long run, due to high mdef and link resist mobs.
A band-aided and steroid-injected class will face its downfall someday as well.

Nice argument you won this fight huehuehue.

It’s all about what you want to use it for

Pyro3-linker2-warlock2 is a silver farming build
Pyro3-linker2-tauma2 is a item farming build
Pyro3-linker3-sage is a dps/support build
Pyro2-linker2-tauma2-sage is a little of everything

You forgot cryo3, chrono3, wizard 3 too, they all have purposes.[quote=“elinhime, post:25, topic:348221, full:true”]
It’s all about what you want to use it for

Pyro3-linker2-warlock2 is a silver farming buildPyro3-linker2-tauma2 is a item farming buildPyro3-linker3-sage is a dps/support buildPyro2-linker2-tauma2-sage is a little of everything
[/quote]

As I said, this will be my first high level character and I guess having one to farm silver / items with doesn’t hurt so I plan on getting Pyro2 Linker2 Thauma2. In fact, I just got Thauma 1 today and I already notice an increase in silver from the 145 dungeon alone, I can’t wait to get Thauma 2. :stuck_out_tongue:

I really enjoy the playstyle though. If I wanna main something like this in higher content I will probably roll a Pyro3 Linker3 version, we’ll see. Everything is still new for me so I guess Ill have some opportunities to try this and that.

Again, thank you all for your input. Greatly appreciated.