Tree of Savior Forum

PvP Knowledge, Broken x Broken: June/2016

Maybe 1? 2 ? 3 months? i dunno… with the tons of bugs…
good question…

Lol… hunters pets are a derpful…

Hopefully shepard doge doesnt go full retard

Most of this stuff gets absolutely ■■■■ on by Plague Doctor and Pardoner and to a lesser degree some of the changes to Swordsman in kToS.

The elephant in the room is still Psychokino, though. Having no counter to their CC is pretty obnoxiously broken no matter what they do to their damage.

Well…as the saying goes… 2 wongs make a wright…
…O yeah hunter pet skills bypass them though
Hue

I freaking love this post
Very deep and constructive
10/10

Tree of 1v1?

There’s also team PVP (battle league coming soon) and GvG, and these perma CC won’t always work in those situations unless you’re a derp in an all-derp team .

I do agree these needs tweaking, or at least some improvements on the aspect of resisting them, perhaps making it by chance like some existing skill effects do instead of surehits.

Unlike other types of CCs where you can land 100% and even chain, for lv10 Restrain you’ll just have to survive the 50% uptime (60s, 120s cooldown).

It’s the knockdowns that should be annoying for non-Swordsman classes but even those can’t be fully chained and only last for a second or two per hit.

Trust me that skill is a joke. Wish it was insta-cast instead of having to be charged, but maybe that’s where it took its moniker - “Steed Chaaaaaaarge … first”.

Yes to this.

in this video it shows Gravity Pole being Dispelled… Can anyone confirm?

Hmmm, I don’t think so.
Gravity pole makes you eat a dispeller, but it does not release you from the cc. Judging by the video this necromancer just started to move right after he killed the kino.

no, Gravity Pole still cannot be dispelled.

side note:
lmao he decided to take on Flesh Cannon… He should have jumped away from it