Tree of Savior Forum

(PvP) Help me finish this build

Hi, at this moment I have this build:

PvP talking, I’m considering 3 options:

cleric2, bokor2, sadhu1, druid2
cleric2, bokor2, sadhu1, oracle1, plague doctor1
cleric2, bokor2, sadhu1, pardoner1, plague doctor1

What do you think? the first option (druid2) would be to do more damage, the second and third option more for support/last longer in fights.

Thanks, any help would be appreciated :wink:

Well, i havent pvped much so my advice might not be that valid, but ill tell you what i think.

I have a sadhu2 and unless they buffed it recently i dont think this will be good for pvp. Any hit takes you out of oob and if you are considering using safety zone to counter this, there is too many ways for them to counter safety zone especially when lancer is released.

Maybe with the mackangdal it could help, but i dont think it would work out well.

I had a cleric pvp build in mind. It was Cleric2>bokor3>oracle>kabbalist. This was before i heard of the rank 8 classes though so maybe id change it a little or add kabbalist 2

EDIT i just realized you are already at sadhu. If you dont want to reroll then i guess my advice doesnt help lol. You could always do the same build i mentioned except put sadhu in insead of the last rank of bokor.

Im not going to reroll, btw, I like sadhu, I only need to decide between these options above :wink:

Ok you can pvp with sadhu if you want :slight_smile:

My only advice is to consider what you want for rank 8 since they will be here soon.

Here is a thread that has all the cleric rank 8 info if you havent seen it. R8 Cleric Skills Translation

Yes, I’ve seen them, thanks, but it all depends on my choice for rank6 and 7 hehe =)

Why are you thinking about Pardoner 1 ?
I doubt you have the SPR to have the MDEF buff 5 worth it~

Druid 2 could bring you extra protection for Sadhu, but to be honest I doubt you’ll use OOB much in PvP (except if there are only a few people left to finish so it’s safer for you).

You don’t like a Druid 1 PD 1 build ? While Druid 2 is better, I feel you could use PD’s heal, you’d need the negative ailments protection, and you’d still get nice DPS from Druid 1.

I guess out of the 3 I like the Oracle / PD more, it has more versatility and resistance.

I’m planning on having around 50-60 SPR for sp regen (maybe not noticeable), but choosing Pardoner is mainly for Discerning Evil skill, I want to extend debuffs on enemies to do more dps with Plague Doctor Incineration… the extra MDEF of Increase Magic Defense is always welcome :wink:

Sadhu 1 is for mobility mainly. I like Druid too, that extra dps could be nice in PvP but getting only 1 rank… doesn’t seems enough for me, of course Druid 2 is better for Sterea Trofh but that means not choosing Plague Doctor :confused:

Yes, I think so too.

Thanks for your reply mate :wink: