Tree of Savior Forum

Pvp Arena next maintenance and rank 8 next month

Implement these contents or you will see a mass quit IMC.

1 Like

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/58133706.jpg

14 Likes

rank 8 next month? definately not gonna be put in itos next month, you see how long its taking them to put in ktos changes into itos? it might be put in ktos next month maybe, but definately not here. plus i doubt they eevn made skills for the rank 8 classes

1 Like

People want Arenas so bad right now because we still have all the broken classes.So they are begging IMC to open it,so they can use those classes before the Ktos balance patch comes over LMAO.

In brief,they feel bad that their classes got nerf aka balance so they demand to have the arenas open now so they can abuse the class before it R.I.P or they will quit the game :joy:.

Because I thought it was obvious by now that IMC is waiting for Ktos to balance more stuff and do some more testing before they Open Battle League and GvG features in iTos.

8 Likes

OR PERHAPS PEOPLE WANT ARENA BECAUSE PVP IS SUPERFUN AND THERE WILL ALWAYS BE ONE THING THAT BEATS MOST OF OTHERS BUT U CAN STILL HAVE FIGHT WITH MIRROR. Besides, why the fuk would it be better to have NO ARENA than have broken arena for those who wanna play broken arena? NO ONE LOSES U DUMB FUK

3 Likes

Rank 8 classes are not even released on Ktos :joy:
And Pvp with our potatoes servers ? Nope, lol

At least not for next month

1 Like

and why not? u dont have to join it, let us who want have our potato pvp u potato iq boi

2 Likes

So you say itos will mever ever get pvp Becouse we will never get beter servers that now.

Played the last 2 betas and each disappointed me as they didn’t have the pvp arena and now 2 months+ into the game still no team battle league.

Yet ktos gets the game for free and they have pvp arenas while lots of us payed 50$ and don’t even get to enjoy the main reason we wanted to play the game in the first place. Remove Team battle league from ktos or give us the update already ffs

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Vote for Trump or you will see mass unemployment

Pretty sure they said that we would get the changes after they balance them in kTOS…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

We need pvp no doubt.

who will quit? the free players who just bitch and whine and complain and are poor? kbai.