Tree of Savior Forum

PvE Inquisitor build?

Hey guys, I see zealots all over the place.
What are some good builds for inquisitor that goes STR.
I have hard time figuring any decent out.
I assume that it would be mix of paladin and inqui. Do I go pure STR or share it with dex?

Can anyone help here, I love inqui theme but hard finding any info about decent build

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4117bbbfgg.1a213a435561.152535.1f65758a9a.153545.11416a7a8791

I’m using that one, mb we can exchange ideas about it ?

@Siegnir
Seen this one on youtube, but not sure how to feel about it

• seems very expensive with his full solmiki set and weapon transc 10 :S

Guess he is using monk to deal with mobs that are low on hp while skills are on cd replacing the kabalist

This is what I found from my experience (mind you I only go saalus and dungeon 300, I haven’t go to TBL, ET or GvG yet).

I went the route of C2-P-Pala3-Kabbalist-Inquisitor2.
I only use random 315 armor set and +12 1 hand Vienarazis mace (untranscended, ungemmed). Stat is full STR. I have about lv 65-70 attributes in God Smash, Smite and Heal.

As far as burst damage goes, Breaking wheel - MM - Conviction - God smash combo is really strong.
I can usually clear big chunks of a room full of mobs. Conviction - Smite - heal bomb combo usually finish up the rest.

Against Boss the same combo will usually get me 1st or 2nd place. The only time I will miss out on 1st or 2nd place is when I got hit by massive lag or if I joined the boss room really late.

Normal PvE wise, Inquis2 is decent. The same Wheel-MM-Conviction-God Smash can clear concentrated mobs even in new 350 maps.
However I must say that sustained DPS like my full SPR Chaplain-PD-zealot2 can do the job better.

You have to kite mobs as Inquis while Wheel, MM and God Smash are still in CD and wheel is expensive to use as primary wide area AoE skill. While on the other hand, my Chaplain Zealot2 can keep going alternating between Aspergillum + Last Rite AA and Zealot burst skills.

In party, Pala-Inquis can go to support mode while main damage burst skills are on CD. Barrier, Sanctuary is great for team buff. Just have to careful if you have low or no CON while Barrier devotion attribute is on. I usually EinSof and heal up my pala before doing this.

@elaties

Thanks for brief input. How important is dex?

In my experience dex is probably almost negligible PvE wise as Pala3-Inquis is minimally affected by it compared to (let’s say) Monk or AA Krivis-Chaplain build. It will help with their DPS due to Dex’s attack speed bonus affecting Double Punch and Auto attack spam.

PvP wise dex will help with block penetration but I don’t know what is the healthy ratio between STR, CON and DEX. I have very minimal experience PvP wise.

@bestiabesti
Check out Wurmheart’s Intermediary cleric guide, if you haven’t.

My Pala Inquis build is taken from his full str Physical build. I just swap out Diev with Priest and PD with Kabbalist due to personal preference.

I agree with @elaties, I think DEX doesnt add up with pally-inq builds, since we mostly doing fixed animations skills

about the vid @grenio22222, at some point, with lots of gear like that one, any build should work out in the end.