Tree of Savior Forum

[PREVIEW] Rainbow Trek Event COMING SOON

Just when I decided to take a break from Mr. Kim’s wild ride…

5 Likes

you really need to get off of him and start playing the game on a chair alone :tired:

1 Like

Love such platforming events. Will definitely play them XD.

5 Likes

I love me some tree of mario. Gimme more attribute points pls

8 Likes

The rewards from the previous one wasn’t too bad, so looking forward to it. Funny enough I’ll probably be spending more time with this than I will with the update a certain P2P MMO is getting on the 22nd. :v

Whats more funny than the attempted meme, is that you actually decided to pick the time when the population have dropped due to people being at work/school.

@STAFF_Amy

I really like the event, but as Silute player, I’m worried about the freezes getting in the way of the event (and of course, everything else).
We need a solution now, its been over 40 days already!

6 Likes

thanks, now my ptsd just kicked in.

3 Likes

Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

:star_struck::heart_eyes::hugs:

i hope the 1 hour time is a very generous time limit tho ‘w’

1 Like

When it’s not artificial difficulty with sponge bosses it’s artificial difficulty with transparent platforms and inacurrate jumpus.

GJ IMC :tired:

hopefully difficulty isn’t going to make me sing

1 Like

@STAFF_Amy
Please also consider making another fishing event because we only had one before.

1 Like

i’m so sad at fishing event ; w ; i neither get the pink nor the black costume and only got the consolation blue maid costume ; w ;

Hey! the blue costume is great < cause is what I wanted for one of my characters :expressionless:

but sure, I would love to see more variety on the rewards and for the love goomba stop with the ■■■■■■■■■■■■ expiring rewards :@

@STAFF_Letitia “CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR EFFORT AN GOOD WORK WE WILL GIVE YOU THIS CREDIT CARD WITH 1 BILLION DOLLARS” (the credit card expires in 14 minutes can only be used by your grand mother in a bank on China)

Enjoy your “Reward” :unamused:

1 Like

well i like the blue one the most too. but i kind of feel sad that i never fished any costume from the event ; w ;

1 Like

My fav event is back <3

I have one question about hidden reward…

1. Hidden Rewards
    Every time you get your goal rewards, there is a chance the treasure will also yield a bonus prize that varies from city to city!

does that mean we will get it if we are fast enough like in last jumping event or its just random?

The Attribute point rain came back \o/~ :satisfaction:

2 Likes

I suck so much at lag jumping at awkward angles :frowning:

this is a pokemon event cause it gives me pokerus just thinking about it D: