Tree of Savior Forum

Pretty clear why the game barely gets new players now

You made hate comments against Palemoon as a first.

How much hatred do you have in your blood to be flaming ME for being in a CASUAL guild that basically disbanded FOUR years ago just cause they had ONE person within the EIGHTY members that was banned in 2018.
Bro, get a grip, it’s over, time passes, if you don’t like the game and don’t want to play… go away from the forum. Move on with your life.

I said that i think it’s better than what we had before, not that it’s a paradise of a game

True

Ad hominem fallacy

It was not hate, I used him as an example. But even if it was hate, that doesn’t make it false :man_shrugging:

I don’t hate you, I just stated the fact that despite acting as somebody with certain weight, you are actually a nobody like everybody else, living on free TP.
So you should fly down and stop with the malding. :man_shrugging:

Noctula, Kurzio, Scar, Krusaider and so on… I won’t make the full list just to prove that the guild you was part of was the home of some of the most annoying cheaters/hackers/afkers and sided with them too. :man_shrugging:

I do whatever I want “bro”, I barely post here anyway and you, again, are nobody to tell me what to do.

But please, go on with your malding. :crazy_face:

Doesn’t make it true either.

Feel free to add SW_RXSS#2730 on discord to get a link to our discord and ask people if i help them or not. I’ve been spending several hours per day helping people 1:1 for months.

You are listing people i barely know or that were in that guild when i already left, also those are names of people that left the game years and years ago.

Go on

The only reason these people are doing this is clearly they want the game to keep going, pushing IMC to make changes so that ToS would appeal to newcomers and would actually stay for more than what you said (2 months or so). They don’t sniff on copium and refuse to face reality. All of them have love for this game, they clearly see what is happening right now is not doing well. ToS has so much potential, graphics are so unique and the battle system is incredibly fun. But there are no people playing it?

What you are doing, is actually allowing the game to die a slow painful death. You are the poison.

2 Likes

No the only reason people do this is cause they have fun playing the “Forum Game”. You too.
This is not fun and is actively killing off and secluding the community even more.
I would honestly prefer 20 people trying the game and NOT enjoying it, than have people NOT try the game cause jaded neets have to write their fanfics about the game they’ve quit 3 years prior.

There’s a point where this forum game stops being fun. We’ve reached it.

What I said was even acknowledged by Paleman, what are you on?
It pissed him off, true, but it wasn’t false.

The only person making things up at this point is just you :man_shrugging:

Being that true or not, that doesn’t change the fact that you are living on free TP.

Yes, people. And the few I named are more than the “only ONE” you were babbling about :crazy_face:

“How to own yourself for dummies” :crazy_face:

You have to understand this guy: without new players there is the risk of support guild program to be interrupted, thus preventing him to get his monthly dose of free TP. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Then there you have it. 20 is your number? Jesus. Auto queue is saved everybody.

What you think fanfic you will soon realize it. If not then you really are too high on copium.

Stop it

Pedantic

Every comment you guys add shows up more and more the true colors behind why you write on the forum. A literal exercise of antisociality. Thank god you are not inside the actual game.

You just being delusional.
How can you even now Im not playing the game?
You just really love to be on copium
Everyone here just try to argue with you while you can only came up with opinion and zero argument
You think everyone here bully while you called those who leave jaded neets smh

If this thread ever go back on track instead of try to bully you, get back to the root
Why the game has less players.
Does positive review seems to have a spot here?
This thread most likely filled with complaints and most of em negative
If you are faint hearted kiddo who can’t accept reality refrain from visiting this thread instead of telling everyone to go away you doof

Could it be that ONE of the MANY factors of the game having less players might be related to the LITERAL BRIGADING you guys do on this forum on a daily basis?

Sweet

Blame me for tos failure
Blame the community, blame review bomb, doomposting, etc

While all I see the one and only reason the game failure is imc and their incompetency

14 Likes

If it weren’t for the “Fan Art” event the few threads about positive things would be still submerged around the filth you guys keep commenting and recommenting with empty rhetoric making sure it always stays on top in a literal selfish antisocial cycle of putrid meaningless word waste.
Nothing is EVER being said, it’s just hatred for the sake of hatred most of the time, hoping this game burns. Nothing will be ever enough for anyone of the people continuously one-upping each other, commenting every single event and saying it’s bad, every single patch and saying it’s bad.

There are people that enjoy this game, and you are ACTIVELY trying to gatekeep people by making it seem WAY WAY worse than it really is. What is the point of this in the end?
Why would anybody even try this game if what they see when they come on the forum is this garbage.

5 Likes

Imc now hereby you as white knight.
Grab your flag toy and worship the god, The almighty invincible imc

Could you stop brigading the forum?
Like, it’s evident. You went back to trashtalk a post from 13 days ago of an event for fun.
You guys hide behind “opinions” when you are just commenting to have fun, trashtalk and pollute the forum. It’s BLATANT.

Who is this kid telling everyone to shut their mouth and opinion?
Gtfo of forum you dweebs
If you only want positive opinion go make your own thread or even forum yourself
I doubt anyone will reply hahaha

A thing is having an opinion, another is to use the excuse of “having an opinion” to bully, flag and burn the ground around you.
Most of you have your profile set on hidden to hide it and several of you don’t even play Tree Of Savior anymore, and for a long time too.

I have things i don’t like about the game, i spoke with others about them, even on the forum, even animately, but i’ve never went as low as you guys are currently doing. It’s not about being a “white knight” as i’ve trashed decisions taken on the game multiple times.
This is about the feeling you get when somebody logs in the game and tells you “this game is trash, i’ve read on the forum that it’s dead”.
There are people that THINK what they see on the forum is the actual community of the game.
There are people that believe in these insane takes where 200 critical attack is “pay to win”, and the tinfoil hat conspiracy theories about us being frogs being boiled alive.
It’s just bad rep on bad rep with honest garbage made up scenario takes.

You don’t have to care whether they play or not anymore, or here commenting in forum, its not your business
If it’s anyone business it’s imc
Everyone have equal freedom to do forum here unless Imc say no
The thing is people expressed how disappointed they are from their experience and even stating truth that you think being dramatized while for me it’s just truth as is
And if you can’t respect their opinion you are the one who have to shut up
This people wont care about your opinion either when you only see things one sided and doesn’t care about everyone else view

1 Like