Tree of Savior Forum

Post if you got a beta key!

I got one but my girlfriend didn’t. Urgh.

i got one, w00t w00t w00t…i wonder how many people there actually were to be candidates for a key

well that’s only 2hrs off from being the 4th so not much of a difference really.

@j_fifarek The only people who SHOULD have multiple keys are Github translators. Of course, there are probably people who made multiple accounts, even though that isn’t cool.

On another note, got my key, mates.

Got my key, but all my friends didn’t. I feel their hatred atm

1 Like

thanks i got my key !!
and I will Test typing Arabic in Game !!!

GOT IT OH GOD
I still cant believe i got in, someone pleaset tell me im not dreaming.

1 Like

well I guess my testing doesn’t end in CBT3 KR. To be Continued to CBT Eng

well now i’m curious as to how many Accounts were being looked at after the Purge of Multi-accounts and accounts from countries with ToS publishers.

I didn’t got an e-mail yet but on the website I got a key…so it’s ok and I’m in right? XD

If you got a key that works via steam, then you’re in.

1 Like

ok i got my key yes!! haha ill see you all ingame when it starts on the 3rd or 4th

me and 3 of my friends got keys
our guild is going full power in this CBT

Bug Busters, here we go

Got a key!!! :smile:
Didnt get the email though lol.

SaY a PrAyA f0 pAtNa †

I got it…im in peace now

Now it’s another waiting game. :joy:

Though I already am feeling happy to be able to look at the launcher. :joy: :joy:

When the test phrase started let’s start a competitive thread on how many bugs, typos, etc we found. :joy: :joy: :joy:

You are in a dream but please don’t wake up because I will cease to exist if you do so. :tired_face:

YEAH!!!
After 3 years of waiting… my dream come true, I CAN PLAY TOS!(Project R1) EUHEUHEUH :joy:
For everyone who didnt get a key : /pat i feel with you :sob: