Tree of Savior Forum

Post if you got a beta key!

:grinning: WoooHooo, I got a key!!

i want a beta key plz

I need a Beta Key Plz :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This game reminds me better times…

Got it!!! Can’t wait to play! :stuck_out_tongue:

See, people are still receiving keys. This is proof for those that don’t have their keys yet, just be patient and don’t be so quick to jump to conclusions xD.

Everyone that registered during the registration time slot will get a key, without a doubt.
those that do not receive one (within the next few days) did not register during the registration period.
so dont ask/beg for beta keys, or say you need one, if you cant be bothered to look around and search for information by yourself about the beta key distribution and about the fact that you missed the registration time. Or any other announcement by imc games on the home page or in the forum.

If you’re going to beg for a key. this is not the place you want to be on, because you’re not going to get one just by saying you need one.

Got my BETA key! Time to cram papers and my thesis to make time for TOS :> #Priorities

year i got it year i got it year i got it year i got it

How can I get a key?

i need key !!! :sob:

need key ty :wink: need key ty :wink: T.T

I Received it :smiley:

Yes I got my key and I’m very anxious to try ToS. The download is almost complet -

I was on the first the sign up for the 2nd beta and got no key! :unamused: :weary:

Got no key =. Only this msg: “We’ve received your request. Please wait until we select our testers. Thank you.”

Got it!! ^-^ Thanks!

Beta key HYYYPEEE! Downloading game now, see you there everyone!

I want a beta so bad. I haven’t played the game yet :(…

I want a keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, pliiiiz <3

I’ve got a key, I’m excited, thank you/