As the first response to the official announcement says, some people ( myself included) have already made plans to free up time on March 22nd to play this game.
Anyone who scheduled time off work, or re-scheduled their meetings around this release, will have a hard time changing those plans now.
I realize that having to revise your Founder’s Server offer, and waiting for people to vote on the poll has delayed things. I sympathize with you. But I am asking you to sympathize with us.
If you will not be able to release the game on the 22nd because there is simply not enough time to prepare the servers now, or you will not be able to prepare for the massive influx of players you will get at launch, I for one am open to the idea of offering an additional option to pay $20 extra to play on the 22nd, and everyone else will be guaranteed to play on the 23rd.
This extra $20 per person who wants to play just 1 day early, on the day you originally announced, can be used entirely to pay some of your developers overtime to ensure the server is ready for the 22nd/23rd. Or even charge $20 to play on the 21st and everyone else can play on the 22nd.
Assuming you get just 200 players who are willing to pay $20 to play 1 day early, that is $4000 USD you can use to stock your fridge with energy drinks and pay some of your server admins to pull a couple all-nighters and ensure the servers are ready. I can guarantee at least one of your server admins will volunteer for that job.
Hopefully nobody will object to letting people pay to play 1 day early to ensure we can ALL play by the 22nd (worst case 23rd). That is, only if you will not be able to release by the 22nd without bribing some of your employees with a massive amount of money/energy drinks.