Tree of Savior Forum

Please DO NOT give us the new Leticia's cube!

How do most F2P games do it ?
By having a stable game and selling TONS of cosmetics: eyes, hair styles, hair dyes, clothes, clothes dyes, accessories, mounts… Some even add gear skins, “auras”, and such. People don’t even care if there are no extra advantages to it, no stats, no bonus, nothing, as long as it’s cute/cool they’re happy.
We’re shallow, we want to look incredibly cute while making monsters explode. And we want to change our style regularly so we don’t get bored ! We want all the costumes. That’s a good way to make money while not pissing off/chasing away some potential players/buyers.

Regardless of what you asks for …its coming
FOR SURE

Quite telling how the forum became pro-p2w compared to launch last year.

4 Likes

Yeah yeah, you can dream about not getting the new Leticia’s cube.

I can’t read those guys whiteknighting about not being P2W without think it’s sarcasm, seriously. TOS is already one of top seller games of Steam, even before Leticia came…

I’m really sad seeing this happen to a game I spent a lot of hours in.

So long as players are able to play for free, they will. If all of tos’s problems get fixed next maintenance, free players will still play for free so long as there is no need to pay to play.

well this kind of port its sadly pointless, IMC will relese that new leticia cube and dont care about other stuff, so let see how end this.

1 Like

No, actually make more bundles in store please.
You know, like 10.000TP+1000TP
It’s really a pain to click so many times on 900+90

Sells tp costume takes for ever and are super cheap at least in Silute. Myself had to sell an archer c3 costume by 800k because was stuck on the market at 1,2m for one week. The costumes that sells expensives are the gatcha ones, so considering you also have to gamble for them the profits are less than spending on the cube.

For example my guild mate spent 1000 tp on the leticias cube. He got 2 prac, 1 lvl 10 abrasive and 4 diamond anvils. That’s easy 80m. If you have spent the same amount on the costume cube, you had to get at least 10 costumes to match that money. Considering they cost triple, the odds are lower.

My point is, the Silver/money ratio is slowly going up with every new cube. In the past you never can get 80m for 1000tp. So heavy spenders little by little get advantage. Nothing we can do really and was expected from a korean f2p.

1 Like

How about token? This is the right way to make money.

legitimately

lel. half the people with orange 315s already paid to win by using RMT so who cares anymore.

3 Likes

that’s the true, my guildmates buy over 100 mil silver to RMT and buy the materials for 315 in market

in any sense all mmorpg are P2W

What is amusing is that the definition of ‘winning’ in this game is so boringly easy.

I don’t RMT, nor do I have orange 315 weapons, nor do I have anything over stage 2 transcendence.

I also have 2 characters in the top 10 of 2v2 TBL, and I am farming Solmiki 30f.

Let the whales dump all their money in the game and have an ‘advantage’. Meanwhile I will save my money and keep ‘winning’.

You dont have to bring TBL into the convo to boost your ego. Everyone knows how unbalanced that ■■■■ is.

1 Like

K, define for yourself how to ‘win’ in this game then

There’s nothing to win in this game. Who exactly are we competing with besides time?

1 Like

So there is nothing to win, therefore there is no such thing as pay to win in this game. I am cool with that opinion.

1 Like

I don’t mind IMC having this on the game. The reward players get from these cubes should at least be enticing. Lest, they won’t sell at all and won’t generate income. Tokens and costumes are once a month purchase and probably they are not surviving with that alone. Besides, it’s not like NOT having these end game equipment makes it not doable on the end-game content of the game. I would consider it P2W if it starts to be a necessity rather than an option.

And having some of these hard to find materials like practonium on the market gives free to play players the chance to get them if they farmed silver a lot. And we know, like me, F2P players need to give more effort. I mean, if there are more whales, the cheaper these are just like how tokens once were.

However, what I don’t like is they are offering some trash on the Cube like lvl 2 exp card. Wasting money that tells the buyer, “I spent my money for something I am not getting value. I hate IMC!”.

P.S. TBL needs a rework tbh.

no cube = ruined by rmt
cube = ruined by p2w

i perfer ruined by p2w over rmt

1 Like

“we have no plans of giving the international version of Tree of Savior these cube updates”

eeeeeeeeeeeeeecks
deeeee

1 Like

This number again lel.