Tree of Savior Forum

Please change the forum background IMC

Seriously I thought you’d realize how bad this is and change it within a couple days, it can’t be that hard. I’ve been avoiding this site just because the white is so hard to look at. Fire whoever made this decision.

15 Likes

Meanwhile in the dark corner of the forums…

7 Likes

Korean corporate culture mandates 20 meetings before a decision can be made.

2 Likes

Thanks, this actually makes me able to use the forum.

1 Like

Well I hope the wait is due to a nice backround being in the works with some images. Not just a color correction. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I thought people already mentioned 217309421732907301 times already in the “website/forum improvement” thread about this? …no need to make a new thread about it
since they ‘reset’ the forum, the forum theme goes back to default (this is the default discource forum theme)

Clearly there is, because they still haven’t done anything about it. Seriously this is the simplest change ever.

4 Likes

I’m not sure if they even have a QA team for anything…

Dude, if imc heard someone, she wouldnt have lost 90%+ of players!

1 Like

They can change the main CSS code to a darker theme if they want, it’s not that hard, I alone did most of the missing parts in a day basically using Stylish, they have a team for that and it’s taking more than a week.

And take into consideration that I’m not that knowledgeable in CSS neither HTML codding.

I’m sure they’re in discussion on which the perfect color theme to choose for the site right now
have a bit of patience. Just use the pinned thread for now. It’s not that hard to do so.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.