Tree of Savior Forum

Play that Doctor

Hi guys

I have 0 experience with cleric, and my archers are half dead, so I want to try to play at least 1 cleric build.
Since release I always liked play that doctor, so I need help building one.

I see theres some build like this : Cl-Kriv2-Bok2-Cl-PD3
or if you have another suggestion for me…

how do you build the skill points for this build ?
would something like this ok ?
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skill-planner#4133441eee.1a25355565.153a4a55.1a2a5575.172a355b617a91

also is it a bad idea to have full time mask ? (meaning lv 12 beak mask for cosplay)

Why do you want to get Krivis ? Especially Krivis 2 ?

It’s a bad idea in the sense that you’ll have to sacrifice 11 skill points from other skills when it isn’t that useful. It’s a self-buff, not a party one, that’s why people usually favour Bloodletting.
Although if you don’t care about that and want to cosplay no matter what, you can do it :stuck_out_tongue:
You can keep Healing Factor at 5, Bloodletting at 1 (not ideal, but it can still work), Pandemic 6 then put your points in the Mask. You can also give extra points to Bloodletting and lose some more in Pandemic.
But in general I’d keep Inci and BDS to level 10. Methadone is a nice useful 1 point. Healing Factor 5 means you have it uptime with Divine Might. So for the rest, it’ll depend on if you want to cosplay or not.

Um… Usually builds with krivis should have krivis3. Bokor are usually c1 or c3, so leaving both at 2 seems a bit odd to me.

If you want the bokor focused one, I would suggest cleric2-bokor3-miko(or dievdirbys)-PD3. Or the krivis focused one: cleric2-krivis3-miko (or cleric3)-PD3.

Krivis has zaibas and divine stigma, which allows more DoT alongside black steam and incineration. Bokor on the other hand has hexing that can be spread by pandemic, which makes effigy large area.

Personally, I think you might as well just have blood letting at 5 instead of beak mask at 12, just my opinion…

As for skills:

Cleric: fade doesnt need to be maxed. Lv1 is ok. Max either safety zone or cure.

Bokor: zombify is a debuff as well, can lengthen incineration.

PD: you can max incineration if you want. Take points from blood letting and healing factor (healing factor 6, blood letting 1)

@Goldie
well I just read some other thread. It might be an old one, and as I stated, I have 0 exp on cleric. maybe -inf since I never read about them.
I dont know, maybe for divine stigma ? or zaibas ?

I see, I completely forgot the existence of divine might, so yeah healing factor lv 5 might be sufficient.
also is it ok to not have the lv11 attribute from pandemic ?

@gexmnlin13
I see, so they can’t be mixed together ? I just found this build on some other thread.
I wanna make non zombie bokor, so I thought the C2 is enough.

yeah that’s normally people do, I just wanna the full duration mask because of cosplaying.
can you extend all PD buff with melstis, if you got krivis 3 ?

also, since this is an alt character, I don’t want to do tedious hidden class quest. so miko is out of my reach.

I don’t think PD need Krivis for that. Since you aren’t using zumbis, I will suppose that you want the old combo hexing + pandemic, the problem is that even in the max level it isn’t as powerful as it once was. As cleric 2 you will have good survivability but I think it will lack of damage as I think you expect. I really recommend checking out the intermediate Cleric thread An Intermediate Guide to Clerics

That second post provides a lot different builds with the mechanics, synergies and also the pro&con on each choice.

About cosplay, I would invest just one point or two if you want pve

dump Krivis get cleric 2 and bokor 3

@Kannushi
Yeah I’ve read that one, but that thread didn’t have dedicated PD section.
and theres also PD thread with almost 400 posts, I didnt read all of them, but just look at the recommended build on the 1st post (i doubt its an updated one though, since it was r7 stuff).
I think I got that cl2-bokor2-krivis2-pd3 build from the PD class thread.
but yeah, I kinda want the AoE curse stuff with PD, but with cl2-bokor2-x-x-PD3, I have 0 knowledge beside PD skills in cleric tree.
@pigbath suggest bokor3, but is it worth to get extra 5 level on effigy, invincible charm (forgot the name), and the flag ?
or is it better to get another 2 rank class to invest ?

The article kannushi mentioned has a lot of good information on PD3 iirc.

Bokor3 has damballa, which is a decent skill.

If you mainly just want hex pandemic incineration combo from bokor, cleric2-bokor-saddhu3-PD3 is a popular AoE dps build.

Well if you are unsure what build you want, let us know what you want to do with the character, and we can try to suggest a build for you.

I agree with @gexmnlin13 . If you want hex pandemic but don’t want the zumbis, i would recommend that saddhu build (which you would have the get used to the saddhu skill rotation, not just hex and pandemic)

Nowadays people go for Krivis 3 because of the synergies and to use Krivis’ potential to the max. You mix it with Taoist or Zealot, and take Krivis 3 for max damages skills and Melstis.
Since the Mask counts as a buff, Melstis should extend it, ended. Although I’ve never tested it myself. So you’d only need a Beak Mask level 4-5 with Melstis. And since Melstis’ cd is shorter, you should have no problem keeping it up, as long as you use it as soon as you use the Mask.

If you want Bokor solely for Effigy + Hexing, Bokor 1 is good enough. You go Bokor 2 or 3 if you have a need for the new skills.

So if you want to focus on cosplay but still have a character that works, you can go Cleric 2 > Bokor > Krivis 3 > PD3.
And if you take into account Divine Might/Melstis, you can do your PD skills like this. (extra points to dump wherever)

@gexmnlin13 @Kannushi
I see, so bokor2 not really needed in this case. I thought the flag and the charm is a mandatory too, since they look nice for movement speed and invincibility.
I just want to do pve stuff with this char. like saalus, et, etc

@Goldie
also I thought melstis can only extends duration up to 20s according to the description ?

alright so I am down to sadhu3 vs krivis3 now.
I guess sadhu have explosion and possession ? does this 2 skill actually better than zaibas and divine stigma ?

Ah right, I forgot it works like that now… Yeah, so you’d need to get your Mask to a higher level, to level 7-8. So dump the rest you had in it~

Sadhu’s body explosion is good, but you need to use OOB first before using it, so it also requires you to be careful and set yourself up (you lose all PDEF when in OOB state). Sadhu is used mostly for Transmit Prana (which boosts your damages by a lot), and Possession (good damages, low cd, low SP cost, CC).
Without Taoist, Sadhu does better damages. And the thing is that Transmit Prana boosts all your damages, not just Sadhu’s. So for pure damages, Sadhu would be better.
Krivis though still has good damages and more utility than Sadhu.

Are divine stigma and aukras spreadable via pandemic?

If you go with the cleric2-krivis3-bokor-PD3 build Goldie suggested, you may be able to spread aukras, divine stigma, hex, zombify, black death steam to have a long incineration! That is 3 wide area DoT right there (black steam, incineration, divine stigma). While the damage ticks, you can heal or buff yourself/teammate or use zaibas.

Seems like krivis’ melstis is important to you since you want the uptime for beak mask.

@gexmnlin13 @Goldie

I have no idea. but doesn’t pandemic spread every debuff on enemy ? or is it just some exclusive debuff only ?
from what I see, normal pandemic doesnt spread incineration, since there’s this attribute at C3 that does that.

yeah, krivis melstis is have a bit more value to me, because I really hate spamming buffs. with melstis I can have 1min on heal factor, bloodletting, and daino. (they match melstis CD)
correct me if I’m wrong, transmit prana change all your stats (with attribute) to 1,5x right ? like 300->450 ?
problem is, it doesn’t have full time (oh I hate downtimed buffs).
also, it would be so nice if you could explain what aukuras does beside HP recov. (I think I read somewhere in the ktos thread that it got reworked, but never paid attention)

Well, aukras by itself constantly restore HP, reduce accuracy of enemies, and reduce duration of debuff on you.
With the goddess of fire attribute, it changes aukras from a support buff to an offensive buff (magic attacks deal additional fire damage)

I’m not sure if transmit prana works that way. Seems too good to be true, but I have no experience in sadhu.

Aukuras shouldn’t be spreadable because it’s not a normal debuff, it’s something on the ground that debuffs. So the enemies wil be affected if they’re close enough.
I don’t know about Divine Stigma though~ I don’t think it does. Anyway usually because of the SP cost and the cd, you want to save it for the best debuffs.

No, Transmit Prana doesn’t change your stats at all. The attributes and base skill make it so you can transfer 50/60% of your own stats to whoever’s in front of you.
It does however boost your damages. And yes, it doesn’t have full time. You can get down to 4s cd with Diev’s Laima statue and uptime with Melstis, but that’s it.
Yes, it got reworked.
It reduces the enemies’ accuracy, while recoverying some HP for the party and it got a new attribute at C2: https://tos.neet.tv/attributes/402014

Just wanted to add that Incineration is a fixed 10s (from what I believe) so no matter the amount of debuff, it doesn’t increase the duration.

No, Incineration is a base of 10 seconds, and every extra debuff extends its duration.

No, for example the incineration debuff which needs PD3 https://tos.neet.tv/attributes/412014 . I don’t know if there is an updated list which debuffs works or not but I think most of debuff work fine

Yeah
https://tos.neet.tv/attributes?q=Transmit
https://tos.neet.tv/skills/40506

But about the cold down, I wouldn’t worry. Every class have it’s skill that can delay a bit more , also you can rotate and there is also a chance to have chrono in your party. In other words, increasing your buff time is not always the most important thing, need to could the synergy which really on the entire investment of a class and its ranks