Tree of Savior Forum

Plague Doctor Suicide Getting Old FAST

Ah, that’s why I was never getting it. My PD2 doesn’t have Diev so it never happened to me. Thanks for the clarification. I knew there was something different for me.

Give it about 5 months to fix this because there is also a lot of important bugs before the Black Steam Vapor that haven’t been fix or even look at lol…this is IMC for you no matter how many tickets you send or thread you make they will only move when they feel like to -_-

The only thing you guys can do is just flood this thread and spread awareness so the process of this bug being fix would move faster.

I hope this bug is fix ASAP…Good luck to you Diev/PD C2 Korean build.

The diev3 PD2 build is too OP for PvE/PvP, and this is needed to keep it in check.

Is there a video proof to this issue.

Could u post a video?

dont necro the post for a stupid question, no, im not going to film myself all day for the times it randomly spreads to me and kills me, this isnt an urban legend, its been pointed out since October of last year, IMC just doesnt give a shi*

1 Like

Bump! IMC! I’m killing my friends and I >_>

This is particularly pesky in ET/Solmiki where you also have to put up with random disconnects,

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.