Tree of Savior Forum

Peltasta still viable for DPS builds?

I know ive been here and there asking Swordsman stuff but i kinda hit Pelt c1 > Barb c1 or Hop c1 on 2 diff chars and im wondering if having a pelt is damaging to me when all i wanna do is hurt stuff end game. im lv69 and 110, and unsure if i should rebuild now or just go with the flow.

and didnt swordsman get updated? i mean Concentrate looks the same, i thought it adds based on your STR or something now.

depends on ur overall build, imo. i mean, it’s still meta for fencer builds. and it’s nice in my cata-goon build but some other builds will rather have barb/highlander or even sw2.

Well on my 69 which is the Barb, it looks like i was aiming for a weird build as i have more DEX than STR, and more STR than Con. im pretty sure the Hop is STR prioritized

does pelt > barb work well for a fencer? i dont mind using that or dopple. im kinda undecided

pelt > barb works for fencer.

I can only share my experience, if you want to build Fencer, yes Peltasta would be a really great addition to you. If doppel, in my honest opinion, you should skip Pelt if you want to be full time dps.

It is. Guardian alone is reason enough to take Pelt. I’m maining a Sw-Pelt-Barb3-Fencer and it’s been great for me.

If you’re interested in being Fencer, check out this thread.

Awesome. good to know the Pelt > Barb works for Fencer.

pelt works on hoplite and fencer builds, for a doppel build i wouldn’t pick pelt.