Tree of Savior Forum

PD solo ? Some doubt

Hiiiye

I’m thinking to create a bokor 3 pardoner plague to play solo (i dont have a guild) its a good build to make money droping itens and leveling ? I’m think dispeller its a good way to make a money plus @.@

Oh other doubt, damballa is a good Skil ?

Any character can make money when you’re high level. Just do dungeon runs and high level quests and you’ll be receiving plenty of money. If you wish to kill monsters to sell mats and get money, just make sure you pick something with minimal DPS (so no full support builds).

Bokor PD might not be optimal because of the slight time it takes to prepare mobs (cast hex, cast pandemic, start effigy spam) before being able to kill them. A quarrel shooter, for example, would be able to kill stuff on the run without much preparation.

But still, that doesn’t make Bokor PD much worse at hunting.

I prefer cleric tree, i dont play archers class.

But i gonna try Bokor/PD, sustain from PD its realy good solo and C2 poison will be nice to Party grind

1 Like

im using your same build

1 Like

Can you tell me how good is ?
I’m thinking to put some spr cause pardoner magic resist can be realy reaaaaaly great

lol im only rank 2, but this build seems like new cleric dps meta that is also able to support.

If you build a Bokor 3 -> PD I would strongly suggest you to invest into a lot of INT.

You can get a bit of SPR if you feel effigy is wasting too much sp, but personally I prefer full INT with minimal CON.

Increase Magic Defense isn’t that useful in pvm unless you make a fully magic defense focused build (preferably with resist elements too)… It’s okay in pvp, but then again, for pvp you might want to pick something better than pardoner…

1 Like

yeah only go con/int. no spr, u need a lot of sprfor it to start being effective but why put a lot of points in spr if it can go in con?

1 Like

Yeah, i will use my Druid itens so its better put all points in int and con ±50, using catacombs and Pavaisa at lvl 190 maybe a got 13k HP :thinking:

I just wanna se te diference in effigy 10 to 15 :frowning: Hexing lvl5 just to leveling (maybe 10 and reset skils later)

Damballa its good ? I dont see anybody using this

5k dmg per zombie exploded, with 10 zombies out (level 6 zombify + attriute) u have 50k dmg+whatever zombies revive from the revive atribute and explode again

uhhhm looks nice to farm, the zombie capsule maybe help to create more zombies and does more damage …

check out this link this will enlightens the whole bok pd built

check this video out this is exactly what you will hv as bok3 pard pd

but I found bok 3 quite not so practical in my opinion because of sp consumption so i built my own http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/zo7j0samim/