Tree of Savior Forum

Patch note...IT"S HERE!

Plz delet it befor people read it and start cry ocer things there not undetstanding its not what we will get at all

Yeah I was gonna say patch notes are just that notes of the patch added to its current version and remember the change to the EA so yep our patch notes could be completely different from those that are on Ktos.

(づó﹏ò)づ Please we need it. That’s important for us.

1 Like

Well to be fair, if IMC were to update their players more often, people wouldn’t try to improvise to make up for it lol

They leave us to speculate or create theories.

[Inb4: THEY’RE TRYING THEIR BEST etc etc] Which I already know but doesn’t make my first sentence less true :worried:

Anyone still remember this?

http://www.walfas.org/?p=1133

It’s very worrying how there’s less than 24h left yet nothing at all from the team.

Staff Julie already chases them for the go ahead to make announcements, so it’s probably just the incompetence of the remaining staff and likely the higher ups who are being a pain.

Tsk

3 Likes

We dont even know if we get the same version.

In all seriousness though, are we going to have patch notes for list of changes from cbt2 to now?

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John

:sob:

hmmm…

ya why not!!! lets create our own patch notes

7 Likes

you do understand that’s a automatic message with the following

“There are no more (name) topics. Why not create a topic?”

16 Likes

grill chirping

Don’t sweat it… he’s psychic and can read your mind… i’ve had the experience already… so he’s surely right and in reality what you wrote was not a joke e.e

jokes are meant to be funny? guess not…

Every single one of your posts is a joke so thanks for those laughs

2 Likes

lancelyn91 used [JOKE] on kaligoth5000.

It’s ineffective…

3 Likes

I flagged this for being offtopic xD…

2 Likes

HOW DARE YOU!!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ~~ ヽ(°□°)ノ

1 Like

TOS EA STARTER PACK: