Tree of Savior Forum

Pardoner Merchant

My number one priority will be selling scrolls. My build is going to be

Cleric 3 > Krivis/Paladin/priest 1 > Pardoner 3

And then when Rank 8 comes out I’ll probably go with Oracle depending on what sells.

So the question is, between Paladin, Krivis, and Priest, which one is most valuable for a merchant Pardoner?

Monstrance is the only Priest scroll. So, that class is mainly for Spell Shop, which you’d want Priest 2 or 3 for.

If scrolls are your priority, Cleric 2 > Krivis 1 > Paladin 3 > Pardoner 1.

Highest quality scrolls or bust.

Cleric 3 for max divine might + Pardoner 3 for max simony = level 25 max quality scrolls.

it doesnt work like that.
Divine might increases skill levels by 1 for x skill usages where x is divine might’s level.

That’s not what I got from this. Granted, I didn’t bother playing the korean version, and I didn’t bother reading all 250+ posts of that thread so something could have changed.

But I’ve seen level 25 scrolls so I don’t think it has.

It worked that way during iCBT1/kCBT, but was changed(fixed) by the time of iCBT2.

only 2 scrolls that ppl want Daino(old time, before +1 buff slot) and Barrier.
another scrolls not much in love.
you will feel miserable that most of your skills can’t be scroll and you can’t open skill shop ether.

Divine Might not work with Simony anymore.

That post is from August 15, which is a little out dated.

Yea I was able to figure that out. So I’ll probably be going Cleric 2, Krivis 1 Paladin 1, Pardoner 3. So at least the choice got easier.

What scrolls are you exactly trying to make? A large chuck of skills can’t be turned into scrolls or simply unwanted.

I’m still going by that outdated guide but my shelves will include…Well whatever I can make into a scroll from this build.

Scrollable: Cure, Deprotected Zone, Aukuras, Zalciai, Daino, Monstrance, Restoration, Turn Undead, Barrier, Arcane Energy, Clairvoyance, Forecast

Simony scrolls are limited by Simony’s level and the target skill’s level, so Pardoner 3 is a waste in that build. Circle 2 isn’t worth much either, since you don’t have Priest and the only rank 10 scrolls you’d gain access to are Cure and Deprotect.

Pardoner has been repeatedly nerf, there’s really only two builds left: Priest 3 + Pardoner 2 for Spell Shop or Krivis + Paladin 3 + Pardoner for scrolls.

1 Like

As in simony5 + cure 2 = cure 2?
Or simony 5 + cure 2 = cure 7?

Anywhere i can go to read this updated info?

simony5 + cure 2 = cure 2
simony5 + cure 10 = cure 5
simony10 + cure 5 = cure 5

updated info is all in that pardoner thread you linked, just start from the bottom