Tree of Savior Forum

Paladin thoughts?

You don’t actually add 50% more damage. You only add 50% of your physical attack as damage. I.E, I do around 2K damage on zinutekas and have 380 physical damage. With knockdown on, I’d do extra 190 damage. It’s not really that worth it Sp-wise in my opinion.

Monstrance’s DEX buff also doesn’t scale with Skill points. Leveling that skill is just a waste of skill points.

yeah, i noticed that once i reskilled.

Does anyone know if smite scales with STR? I noticed it crits.

Yes. Since both physical attack and critical attack affect it.

I myself chose the Cleric > Krivis > Krivis > Paladin path after much thought. I had originally intended to transition to Sadhu, but I didnt find the gameplay appealing at all. herp.

I’ve been sort of trying every build. I’ve found a sort of hybrid I enjoy at present of 3:2:1 INT/STR/CON. (I tried INT/STR/DEX) but I find that using gems gives me any crit I would ever want)

I feel that it more or less covers all the bases that I want in my gameplay. I can tank for a party while tossing out heals and dealing damage or solo it up. Zaibas does some epic damage with the INT, and that splash. - Due to the STR Smite also does upwards of 3-4k per hit

Still trying to decide if I want to continue down the paladin path or wander to another :f

Are you 100% sure these attributes are new and not old?

I mean, i always use tosbase as a reference, and their attributes are completely difderent.

I’m not saying you are wrong, i’m asking because these attributes you showed are way more interesting than the ones actually implemented

[edit]
on the bottom of the page it says “class/paladin.txt · Last modified: 2015/02/15 11:10 by andronicus” so i guess it’s outdated, and might be old attributes.