Tree of Savior Forum

Other paths for Wiz3 build

ele 3 is your only option. or you could fo wiz 3, cryo psycho rune caster for icewall combo haha

Why is Wiz3-Ele3-Warlock so much better than Wiz3-Ele3-RC?
I dont want to play Warlock after my Ele3…

Because Runecaster’s Rune of Ice doesn’t work with Hail or Frost Cloud.

It raises damage of non-deployable ice skills.

Well if you don’t want to, you don’t have to. You can even go Thauma (especially if you’re one of those people running full con)

I know but RC isn’t just Isa. Or am I wrong?
Rune of Destruction has good damage. I don’t know how good the other skills of rc are - I just want to know.
What makes Warlock so much better? I dont know much about these classes so far…

wiz 3 kino 3 FF is a nice dps build

Warlock has Invocation.

They also have Pole of Agony + Dark Theurge (which helps block dmg from things like siphon archers).

What about Wiz3+Pyro3?

Pyro is often brushed off as a terrible damage dealer “late-game”, but I think that’s an overexaggeration.
Multi-hit moves are serious business in TOS, and Pyro has plenty of multi-hit skills (you’re not just increasing the damage with each skill level, but getting additional hits as well).
It doesn’t “suck” per-se, the “issue” is that Pyro cannot burst all its damage, it takes setup and time to deal the damage.

Boosting it with Quickcast would be interesting.

Other free rank could be used for an R7 class or anything else that’s useful at c1, with Linker coming to mind as the notable option.

The flaw in this that I can see is that Surespell or the cast-reduction of Quickcast aren’t of any use (or does Hell Breath get comfier with it?) unless the 7th rank is a classs that does.

I wonder how this fares when compared to Wiz3+Kino3 (well besides missing the quality CC of course), rather than jumping right to no-contest Elememe3 for comparisons…

IMO there are 2 main things that stops pyro from being good.

1. Fireballs being knocked away by melee party members. This could be solved by adding an attribute that will only allow the caster to knock the fireballs around.

2. Long cooldowns on Hellbreath and Fire Pillar. 65s cd on Hellbreath is way too long considering that it can be interrupted and does not have a high base damage attached to it either. Fire pillar, 90s? 3/4 the cooldown of warlock’s PoA but not quite in the same ballpark. Both skills combined doesn’t even come close to what Frost Cloud, or even Flesh Cannon can output.

what does invocation really do… i was puzzled in that video… all i see is multiple cast of quick cast… :confused:

@game8bravo
Kill enemies with the buff active to summon stationary spirits. They inflict multi hit based upon skill level and persist for awhile. The last hit needs to come from you, and not by another other entity like templeshooter, for example.

He’s much higher level than those enemies so his magic missile destroys everything > spirits spawn > spirits destroy even more.

1 Like

invocation is sux (filler skill, usefull maybe for fun nothing else) , #cryelelocks :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum:

there were but if you not choose ele 1

so its nice move for magic missle then… couz im gonna push that for wiz3thaum3war2 for one of my characters… if they do damage like that… I’m happy using it as a farmer too… :slight_smile: thanks for the detailed info… :kissing_heart:

boost a lot of damage mate, really good skill

is useless to my build (sorc2)

whats good about sorc2?

@xiii.srl

You can go Wiz3 - Ele 3 and then FF to become a flying catastrophe

1 Like

Wiz3>Kino3 is very good in pvp and pve. Though, Elem3 has higher damage, Kino’s CCs are useful in parties. The difference is high damage to damage+CC (and hits flying).