Tree of Savior Forum

Only 1 channel now?

IMC cost cutting… hue

1 Like

I dont have that addon installed >.<

remove all addon…

Excrulon not managing them anymore…

any news for new addon-savior appearing soon?

Are there any addons that can make field maps have 1 channel while cities have 5+?

1 Like

its called the Uninstall Wizzard.

using that, you immediately come to your senses, everything was just a dream…

2 Likes

/huehuehue

4 Likes

but ralph, we have to be supportive to the game and still pump monie buy tp coz those bug aint gonna fix themselves up

we are happy to fund this kickstarter project!

we wanna see TOS great again~

if u cant play any of those, just stare at the wall, coz that wall is seriously, amazing piece of art!

I like how Maggie draw those walls

5 Likes

IKR mate… we should be more masochist to accept all of this sh*t that is happening today

1 Like

Extra channels are only necessary when there is a population in the places to merit them.

1 Like

Still 2 channels in klaipeda server afaik.

You hue knights get annoying after a while sorry to say. i know maybe youre just trying to be funny but all you do is bitch sarcastically on every thread.

2 Likes

Wow! 2 channels!

20chars!

1 Like

Only one channel at legwyn is not funny :confused:

And just two channels at Demon Prison is outright insulting. Add in a few solo kiritos, highlvlers or AFK sorcs and you cant grind there anymore.

1 Like

So basically now… If a channel has bots and they kill all the adds before you do your basically fooked ? Been sitting at a map watching a bot kill everything before i get a chance to even move to it. Usually i would just report and switch channels but now it seems im literally unable to complete quests not counting all the broken quests i had to skip… sigh

thx for noticing our main trait

yep, thats what we do~

so, how do u like ur rank8 now, fun?

1 Like

A daily dose of reality makes white knights away :smiling_imp:
/huehuehue

3 Likes

Even if you cut every single map to 1 channel these white knights still won’t see any problem. lmao

4 Likes

if u ignore the bugs long enough

it’ll become game features

huehuehue

3 Likes

i really enjoy these features!

really made the game better.

huehuehue

1 Like

Have you guys tried uninstalling and never installing it back? That might bring all the channels back.