Tree of Savior Forum

Ok i am lost.. someone help

So

1. all TP buying has been stopped till further notice?
  2. Token Price is being dropped to 100 TP after June 7th?
  3. for every token in your Items before june 7th you will get 99TP back for compensation?

is it safe to assume tokens will be alot cheaper when this comes to effect?

i just want to make sure i have this all correct, before i make a mistake

i bought 100 today and i got it. I kinda had to wait like 10 minutes tho :smiley:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

is it safe to assume tokens will be alot cheaper when this comes to effect?

I wouldn’t consider that point. People on server are not going to sell Tokens pretty much cheaper than it is at the moment.

Since Token will be worth half after the update, the token price will also drop to about half. I assume it will return to the 350k it did originally cost.

It think it will probably cost 500k. :slight_smile:

Thank you everyone for all the information and the answers!

love this community

can i ask what else you would use your TP on then ?

I personally could care less about cosmetics so im not sure what else is there since everything else is so cheap ( Crystals, Scrolls ETC)

Yeah, mostly just one token per month and when I have leftover money, enchantment scrolls.

that’s what i thought, but i am kinda worried when it comes to those. i don’t even know what is considered a “good” enchant.

i would probably get a good one and not even know

as @PrinceMark pointed out, it’s only the regular 30day tokens

however… it’s every 30 day token you have IN INVENTORY -and- THAT YOU USED.

also… EVERY TOKEN… of any type… THAT YOU USED… earns you a +7 day token time extension.

“Other stuff to spend TP on…”

exp tomes, for low level characters. (due to how exp works, they’re much less useful for high level characters.)

enchant scrolls (you will waste so many of them. make sure you know what is/ isn’t a good enchantment before you start doing this.)

Costumes/Hair (who DOESN’T want to look pretty, right? :smiley: or at least, not exactly the same as everyone else.)

Tokens (once a month, for yourself… and up to once a day, if you want to sell them. or you can farm silver and just buy the ones others are selling.)

Skill resets (only as needed; you should plan your skills ahead of time, because these cost around $8, and if you keep messing up, that’ll get expensive)

soul crystals, warp scrolls, megaphones (generally good to have a small supply on hand, but you can also just buy these with the “free” tp, because they’re all cheap.)

most of the rest is generally just not worth it right now… but keep an eye out. once they can finally hammer the bugs out of the TP-purchase system, they’ll probably start having new items trickle into the shop with each weekly patch or so.