Tree of Savior Forum

Off meta priest3 / x / x / inqui build (200 spirit rest int) discussion!

So, I have been theorycrafting with this toon for a wild.

Given:

a) really high magic def in the end game pve

b) given the new priest weapon (+2 all priest skills and 41 spirit) [quote=“Adeodatus, post:2, topic:333628”]
Attila over Skull smasher
[/quote]

c) blut card to feed some of our card slot since we don’t need extra magic res with 200+ spirit (basically the idea is to split 4x chappariton + 4x blut over nuaele for 40 con)

I’m tempted to roll a c2/p3/x/x/inqui int/spirit pve support hybrid user with 220 spirit for capped zalciai (via scroll) and decent stone skin PLUS utility wheel and malleus.

Stat calculator resume (no hidden quests into account couz I’m lazy, just the 38 extra points from statues/ standard quests :stuck_out_tongue: ):

With max peta over animus.

No pd, since it’s gonna be popular pick in pve already and IMO if you can roll Diev 3/miko1/pd2 you shouldn’t roll any other pd for pve party play, let’s be honest, plus an inquisitor is super sweet in a LOT of set up and this looks like one of the best non agi inqui builds around.

My doubt is how to feed rank 6+7

I was thinking about chaplain+miko for a ME build, or Druid 2, or any other options that you could suggest ^^

I know it’s just theorycraft, but this build to me seems VERY good on paper, honestly, supporing both the phisical users (monstrance+ capped zalciai) and int users, plus good support overall.

Now, the basic question is, given c2/p3/inqui, what will give best sup plus DPS at rank 6+7 for pve party play? Any help? :slight_smile:

1st: your statpoints are put in DEX and not in SPR (might wanna recheck this one)
2nd: might reconsider Attila over Skull smasher, since it gives you +2 to all your Priest skills which is the base of your build.

1 Like

Sweet call, I’m gonna edit the stat given the new weapon (plus the typo of spirit over dex XD) right now, thx!

Your magic defense is really low even with full spr, it just doesn’t scale well enough via spr.

Aside of that. Chap + Miko.
Inquisitor’s MM adds dmg to every hit, so it works wonder with chaplain.
Capella also takes full use of your spr, and so does aspergillum.

Miko is just to ensure you have enough dmg when solo, and for the potential of clap working on your circles (ME/Hamaya) and objects (capella.)
Kagura dance is nice as well. (+holy and +melee dmg while channeling)

And isn’t atilla a solmiki weapon?

Whats a Solmiki? /20chars

Gear from the new ET

https://tos.neet.tv/items?name=solmiki&order=ulvld&f=1

Hello guys, I just made a pardoner for spell shop. Buat foolish me, I had no idea if we wouldn’t be able to open 2 offline shops at once (alas, I have a repair shop running).

Therefore, I’m thinking of making my Cleric 1 Priest 3 Pardon 2 into off-meta build with another Pardoner and Inqusitor.

I actually am not well insighted about cleric classes. Do you think my build will be possible? My stat also involves Str and Con heavily. I thought maybe I could max out Decantose and Inquisitor physical nukes. Do you think it will be possible?

EDIT: sorry OP if I’m distracting the discussion here, hopefully not. I’d love to hear your lovely opinion, too :slight_smile:

Wait what? Is that MM a buff or something?

Thanks.

I ask cuz my SPR pardoners only r8 choice seems to be chaplain. I guess I can go inqui even though it is an SPR build.

Since you rolled a crafter, I suggest you to keep it has a crafter.

krivis gives access to daino and also oracle is nice for crafting (plus u can help druids all around and sell trasformation :p)

Dont waste time on an unplayable toon

Cleric 1? Pardoner 2? It’s just not good in party or solo.