Tree of Savior Forum

Non-stop crashing channels [Fedimian]

I’m expecting more fixes, but hmm… I’m reporting and relaying situations.

Oh jeez, i stopped play yesterday i try to check and play today. After i logged on server i was kicked after ~10 sec (one player on channel). When i re-enter - i was kicked after 5 sec from second channel :joy::rofl:
p.s.: I don’t remember how much i was kicked yesterday, maybe 40+ :joy: Fking potato server

Golden Gardener.

Hello darkness, my old friend…

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri any good news? Where fixes?
Problems accumulate as a snowball - more and more. Its absolutely impossible to play in any type (saalus, questing etc).

I’m watching on the situations, they are on track, but not yet completed.

More than 24h :frowning:
Its Impossible to play with that instability

Unplayable today…

It will be nice if there is some transparency of some sort.

I believe last month ( near end month/start month) we had similar instability throughout all servers
Not just Varena. The same symptoms are striking again but with different behavior this time.

Reported on the 30/10/17 much coincidence?

Hope the servers get fixed, have a pleasant evening

1 Like

Crashed inside Uphill, Pokemon dungeon, and 290 dungeon. Crashed 2 mins after we killed Blut too. Good thing it happened after we killed him or else I would’ve rage quitted

Crashed again 3 times in a row in Klaipeda, diff channels. I just want my faken repairs. CBT ended 2 years ago. Here we are, after 2 years, still in Open Beta Testing (OBT) :tired:

Yep… still an unfinished game with more bandaid fixes that introduce more and more problems every maintenance…

I also lost my x3 multiply token instance run. I wrote to support, i want my 2 Multiply tokens back!T hey said : thank you for your report, our dev team is working on it.
No word about my WASTED tokens because of THEIR mistake.

SO yea, faith is completely lost in IMC. They mess up, we waste our time and money on them and we dont even get any refunds… And theres 0 communication when their GAME IS LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE RIGHT NOW. Very embarassing. I hope you can fix this soon and compensate us PROPERLY this time.

I dont care if its F2P model and what not. Point is, people are wasting their time and efforts.

2 Likes

Same here, I play on Silute and I’ve lost 2 token multipliers and they just say that they are working on it but no word on my lost itens…

yes unplayable :frowning:
since yesterday

dude take a break, you are borderline OCD

เล่นเกมส์แบบไม่มีความสุขเลย หลุดออกจากเกมส์ตลอด จะทำอะไรก็ไม่ได้ จัดการอะไรสักอย่างเถอะได้โปรด
Please kill someone or I’ll have to kill myself. :ประเทศไทย:

same in silute SA :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

@diane
Currently, our dev team are working on it!
We will update this post as the situation develops.
Link: https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1184

2 days non stop crashing channels, and not resolved, gj IMC :sad:

1 Like

Still not fixed. We’re going on over 72 hours and numerous wasted items from this. Your ratings on steam have plummeted. What’s it going to take to get the servers stable?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.