Tree of Savior Forum

No Eu servers? No thanks

uhm? 100 ping try 300 lol. the place the servers are located is 300+ for most people in Eu

I only had 150 ping on the Korean servers so I’d expect it to be 100 or less however it totally depends on your provider.

then u dont live in Eu imo… Korean servers are 500+ for Eu people

Actually most EU player are around 100-150.
I’m from France and get 101ping wich is ok, i think i have one of the better ping from EU because i got a ping boost provided by my FAI

I’m from eu and get 112ms, not too bad

we got great support from our dear US neighbours - nothing can go wrong

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue: yes, that’s what I was referencing. I play XIV as well and it did take a rediculously long time.

im from belgium and u dun see me complaining freaking watch steparu’s gameplay on tree of savior he beat many bosses from low to high level no probs and he was playing it on the korean version so please either buy a router that’s not a cardboard box or shut up.

Might happen. Might not.

They promised 1 transfer for it if it happens.

Where… are you pulling all this data from?

dont know who it is and i dont give a dam about someone who lives in USA…

and it’s obvious u dont complain cause u feel natural when laggin with your 512Kb/s internet

what data? ??? ehm wat

Type cmd in your search bar and ping 54.88.25.242

There you will find your ping for the server, I’m from the UK and get 75

Flagged, please just delete this trash topic.

Europeans want a private server for themselves, meanwhile they are the minor part of customers. It’s so crazy how their mind is completely blind. At least they could support the game, as other people do, and then scream for their selfish and antisocial requests.

Wouldn’t call at least 20% of the player base minor to be honest

2 Likes

Didn’t know that wanting better ping is called “selfish and antisocial” nowadays.

I’m playing from the UK an my ping to the east coast of USA is only about 110ms, that’s without using anything to enhance my ping.

Not really sure I need an EU server honestly.

Want to hear a funny story? I have ping to east coast servers around 140ms, but when I play any MMORPG with servers in the east coast, I have at least 210~250ms ping.

It’s safe to assume you won’t see a ping of 110ms in actual gameplay.

Better Ping?
I do prefer better game, and I would never never say something like “server for me, or I won’t play”. It’s completely meanless and selfish and antisocial.

The best part of things like this, is people like you having fun with persons like who wrote the post, meanwhile many Euros say the ping is under 100ms!! It’s enough for everyone and it’s a lot better than Latin America or Middle Asia.
I’ve played with 250ms. in EU servers, and I could play 100% ok.

Being selfish as him is not necessary, because they are already planning to run regional servers for racial portion of population.