Tree of Savior Forum

Newcomer- DRUID C3

Attention this may be a bit long compilation of question if you feel not strong enought to read it through i still appreciate it.
So i started playing not so long ago and i’m a druid c1 right now. I plan on building my char is cleric c2 bokor c3 druid c3 exo c1. But i’ve got quite a lot of ifs,
Part one regarding cleric:
Is fade worth bigger invest than one point, as druid and bokor i will have plenty of invulnerability especially if i decided to get my points into SZ rather than Cure and here is the other question, how good cure is ? I just don’t really want to be overwhelmed with all those attack spells so i rather choose those which actually deal dmg and will perform well with cd of other abilities dumballa carnivory chortasmata rubric aqua i just don’t know if there will be time to use cure as dmg spell.
Part 2(Bokor-may be bit long):
So here my thoughts: it regards effigy- bigger potencial than one pointer ? i mean i’m lost about bokor hexing seems great and worth maxing it increase my dmg from all forms of magic, effigy is great against bosses, but is it really usefull later on with so many abilities i think there may be no time to actually use it. I like Mackangal seems quite powerfl especially when you got sterea troth and safe zone (but may be a bit too much of survivability, maybe better investment than SZ and points into Cure?), I’m sure i want to take it atleast lvl 1.
Red Flag, during bosses i presume that zombies will do more constant dmg rather than one BOOM from dumballa so it seems also as a good one point investment to inscrease this dmg but is it worth ? somone tested picked it ? (I’m going mostly int later some con). Zombify seems as a good spell to put at least few points there 3-4.
Part 3(fianlly druid):
I realy appreciate that you came so far reading through all my ■■■■ thoughts haha. So here my thoughts:
1.Chortasmata vs Carnivory ? i personally think Mata is better 15 points investment.
2.Your thoughts about seed bomb and thorn vain owrth taking ? I consider taking vain for some invurnability and air dmg but the dmg to flying monsters perhaps is very small and not worth wasting points.( CHANCE I WILL BE PLAYING MOST OF THE TIME WITH KINO 3)
3.Is shape shifting and transform worth taking( DRUID C3) as a fill for 60s down time after lycanthropy ?
it can give me extra survivability at that time or with some medium monster some extra dmg.
4.Telepathy seems good but does it work on bosses to keep em in my aoe or not. Cnsidering it 1 pointer
5.Sterea a 10 pointer ? or better rise my dmg with carnivory ?
6.IMPORTANT: if i use divine might to rise my spells dmg by 1 lvl and henge stone by another level does it mean i can use Lycanthropy as a level 7 or still level 6 ???
------------------------------------------------------------------That’s all-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One more can somone provide me with some help on what attributes shhould i take ? :slight_smile:
Here is my temporary build as i think would look like(but i’ve got lot’s of doubts as you can see and as a result i’ve got 70 unspent points at 200lvl):

I’m at work right now so I only took a glance at your post. Apologies if I missed anything.

For cleric2, just put 1 point in fade is ok. It’s really rare that you need longer duration of hiding. I personally only max cure if I’m an INT build and have very little offensive skills or long CD. Since you are druid, I’d say just put your left over points into cure (4 iirc). Max safety zone is ok, but unnecessary sometimes since you have block count attribute.

For druid, max chrotasmata and sterea troth for sure. Since you are bokor with many zombies, 1 point in seed bomb for some decent damage. Max lycan and henge stone, and the rest into carnivory and thorn. 1 point each in transform and shapeshift optional. Henge stone only increases the level of ground spells I think (such as chrotasmata). It will not affect lycan’s level. Divine might increases lycan to level6.

1 Like

Please put space on the wall of text as it is hard to read and hurts my eyes

Go druid2 Exo2, you can take druid3 at rank10 in 1-2 months.
Exo feels lackluster without rank2 rubric’s attribute.

Druid2 with maxed Transform is now meta, you can use it to transform to the last monster you shape-shifted to, in this case most people are using Vekarabe, giving +75%HP and +40% defense.
(check the druid attributes at your master to understand)

Yes, personally, it’s better if you’re going with higher level Chortasmata than Carnivory. Or just Level 4 of if you just need 100% uptime.

1 pointer for each.

Yes, there are some useful transforms ( attribute-wise / skill wise )

It doesn’t work on bosses nor elite monters.

Always Max Sterea

Hengestone only works for Installations ( Pear, Statues, Wheel, Aukuras ) / Magic Circles ( Chortasmata, Carnivory, Heal, Cure, Safety Zone ). It doesn’t work on buffs.

For Druid, take Chortasmata Duration / Carnivory Duration / Large Attribute / Insect Attribute

1 Like

Oh btw, since you are only druid1 atm, build wise I’d recommend either druid2-exo2 or druid3-dievdirbys1. Diev simply to reduce the suuuuuper long lycan cooldown.