Tree of Savior Forum

Newbi in forums

Hi, good day to all… I have started playing this game for a month now but i dont understand why everyone is angry about certain things… i mean the game is good for me and perhaps ill be playing till i reach rank 8 hehe…

Can somebody explain to me whats happening?
Everytime i go to forums all i see is hatered towards the game which is unhealthy and instead of saying unessesary words, why not engage to some intelligable debate … thanks :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

1 Like

No matter what someone will say, another person will tag him/her as X Knight and give you another reasons, that will be a continuous cycle. Maybe someone like @Nirimetus or @aotsuke will be objective tho, otherwise just keep playing and look what usually happens after every maintenance or what happens if you find out a bug or any other in game stuff.

2 Likes

my advice, the section you stay in will end up affecting what kind of person you are in the eyes of others…

chose wisely :imp:

jk

but really, give the forum a good read of all the sections and not just concentrate in one cause that could cloud your judgement

Good day to you too OP and welcome to ToF(Tree of forums) :laughing:

jokes aside, I would suggest you keep playing and find your objective.
next step will be gathering information for items, class builds, game mechanics etc etc and refrain mostly from
unless you find that topic is constructive.

Keep playing the game till you feel that was enough.

As for your question, indeed there are some that blame the game, but generally is people who just go with the flow of others, or simple mix everything in one “pot” and throw out.

The serious people who want this project to be a success (me included), mostly blame the company/developers (IMC) for the actual state of the game.

This game is nowhere near what it was supposed to be, some proposals from the dev itself didn’t even happened, that include P2W things, the game is not all P2W, but there are some elements that caused a huge loss of the player base, copped with minimum (or non) bug fixes, hidden fixes that arent in the patch notes, and the most painful thing, more broken stuff that came with these fixes.

Also, the actions toward well knows botters/hackers/RMTers that goes on till today, and they don’t get a warning, a temporary ban neither a permanent one.

You will see many saying: “The game is not worth, it’s crap, its this or that…” but I tell you, try it out for your hearts content first, you don’t need to waste a single penny on it (token can be bought in the Market, that is, if there is someone selling some).

As I always say, independent of the state of the game, who will decide if you like it or not is yourself, not others.

As for the forums, like @DrRM said, take a look in all posts, you will notice the ones that are serious and the ones that are only what we call here HUE.

For now, have fun and enjoy your ride, don’t hesitate to ask for things you don’t know or have doubts and good luck.

4 Likes

Perfect mate, I knew tagging you as objective would be the safe bet. Still let me quote something:

Serious people or just jokers aside, I bet that I talk for everyone if I say that if we are still in this forum as blamers, hues, dooms or X Knights, is because we want this game to succeed because we like/love it. The fact that there are doom knights who enjoy how player base keeps decreasing its more like a message to IMC, as you have stated, because we blame them as incompetent and since we are tired of not getting listened by them, the fact that population decreases is a direct face slap to IMC which we enjoy, but as said, origin of everything is IMC and their awful way to manage the game and it’s deal with their players.

For sure there wouldn’t be any classification of people here if they hate the game or just didn’t liked it.

3 Likes

hi op

welcome

dont try to understand the history/whats goin on in the forum (unless u willing to read all da huge ass old threads)

class subsection n gameguide section are fine.
u’ll find info there~

general section is, well, general… so its free-for-all Paragraph-vs-Paragraph

oh, the hatred n jokes? u’ll know when u played 1000+ hours of tos.

tldr:huehuehue~

1 Like

If you’ve been playing for a month and still think this game is good then you’re a slow learner.
Or maybe you only play an hour a day.

there’s nothing wrong with that.

the easier it is t ply with others the less you gotta solo level up.
the more hours you play the more likely that is to happen or for you to sololevel properly.

nothign wrong with a small amount of hours. it’s just matter of keeping up with the speed of the crowd [which is pain in the ###] to begin with.

1 hour a day = slow progress.it’s al abut quality time, not quantity.
at least for a casual player anyway.

trying t keep up with hardcore player = never enjoy the game.

my bad

the more hours u play tos, the higher chances u get random imc’ed (vga error, dc in dungeon, server exceed limit, commandoloadfail, unable to open client etc)

its those tech bug that seriously cut the fun.

ingame issue is another reason, but thats subjective.

1 Like

Welcome to Tree of Talt / Tree of Salt / Tree of Huehuehue / Tree of NERF THIS IMC / Tree of Card…

:blue_heart:

You cant do what you dont have in the first place.

Dad whats that shitty place over there?
Thats Tree of savior forums son, its beyond redemption.

That’s just the way it is in General Discussion (on any forum). Go into the other categories and never return here.

1 Like

I understand you on this, at the very beginning I was the same, I couldn’t even understand the hate flow because this game was really good to me.
@Nirimetus explained well many thing, if not all, so I do not need to repeat them.

But eventually, the more I played, the more I noticed how things goes bad, at the beginning you are given a huge new world, with original, non repetitive enemies, even original quests, but it goes on and they re-use enemies and just recolor them, and quests are basically just “kill this or collect this 5 times over”.

We’re supposed to have 600 levels like this with dungeons you can do only 3 times a day, fun, right?

Just let me redirect you on the thread I created to share my opinions :

My point is, I feel they really had good intentions at the beginning and then they started to get lazy.
And they still are, but I’ll admit that at the moment, some GMs are doing better, going from 0% activity from, I’d say 30-40%.

You can still enjoy the game, create your own opinion, it’s the best way, really.
It will all depend on your luck (on how much sad “encounters” you do) and your tolerance to their greed and, at the moment, fake answers.

I wish you to never need to go to their support, too.

The hatred of the game isn’t that big… I mean, we’re at best 5 preaching, joking and talking about the game’s death, while there is still 4k players.

It’s just that the forums aren’t much used except for us, hues, because we have no other real means to show our dissatisfaction to IMC, dissatisfaction that they never listened to, so it transformed into hate then contempt.

Just consider that if there is hate messages, it’s not for nothing, bad things happened and we are the consequences that they don’t take care of.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.