Tree of Savior Forum

New Wizard Player, Need some Help Please!

Hello all, Im sure a few of you that frequent the swordsman threads probably recognize me because im pretty active there…

However recently I found my self possibly wanting to make a wizard class, however im not NEARLY as knowledgeable on the Wizard tree as I am with Swordies and Archers.

So in short I was wondering if someone could help me with a Rune caster, and/or Sorc build?
Those classes too me look to be the most fun to play.

Also could someone tell m wha a good build for a Pyro is, becuase I think that I may want to make one of those if i cant work Pyro into a Sorc build or Cryo happens to be better.

Im going to go read some Wizard guides while i wait for replies here ^^

Please And Thanks In Advance!~
Ciao~

You can trade WIz 3 > Linker for Cryo 3 or Pyro 3 but it most likely depends on how good Sage will work with those classes.

Pyro 3 is in a bad spot unless Sage makes it very good.

PvP-wise Cryo 3 is better as it gives lots of CC

Wiz 3 > Cryo > Kino > Pyro > RC is the best build I’ve seen for Ice Wall combos. you can take further circles on cryo or kino after rank 7 if all you want is Ice Wall + PP

1 Like

THANKS! much appreciated, but could you explain the RC build a little?
I hav no idea how Ice all works…

It’s not that good to be honest because it is a 1m CD combo that you can simply not finish.

I’ve seen a dude do 1.5kk damage in 1 go with that build but you need to have a good party and be very precise with your positioning.

Wiz 3 > Ele 3 > Warlock is currently the wiz meta DPS build. You can also replace Warlock with something like Sorcerer, FF, Kino, Pyro or Necro if Warlock 2 is bad for Ele 3.

for rune caster i say wiz2-cryo3-psycho-rune.
has surespell so you wont be stopped by a simple attack when firing off those shards.
for sorc i don’t know much about them. but the example above is just one possible build for RC. there are many other options if you search through the wiz section of the forums.
some go wiz-pyro-cryo3-psycho-rune.
fireball has synergy with psychic pressure as well but instead of being a boss killer, the shots are spread.

I actually kinda like the Wiz 3 > Linker > Sorc 2 > Warlock build.

It seems right up my ally~