Tree of Savior Forum

New skill icons

To be fair have you tried exorcise? It is as bad as the rants suggest.

Koreans? I know itā€™s like this in China, but I was not aware of anything related in Korea.

Neither, in particular not SK, censor skeletons or blood specifically. In China, companies usually over-censor themselves.

Skeletons are ok in Korea but banned in China

Mass Heal, Stone Skin and Increase Magic Defense were all added into the game as usable skills with the latest patch, just to clarify.

Mass Heal and Stone Skin are Priest skills. Increase Magic Defense is a Pardoner skill.

Iā€™m so excited. :open_mouth: I hope more info will come soon.

Nice! I would love to see Rodelors and highlander new skill too!

We need more info about it too, -waiting for Mr. Flash to update the simulator-
To all the people behind the scene that always supports ToS -Thank you!- :heart:

Do you know if there is a builder up to date enough to reflect this? ToS base doesnā€™t have them yet.

We just added them :smile:

1 Like

Thank you time to go spend hours with the new toys.

Some basic info about the new skills.

• Stone Skin increases the partyā€™s Block Rate. Itā€™s a C3 Priest skill.
  • Mass Heal heals the HP of allies in front of you. Itā€™s a C2 Priest skill.
  • EDIT: It seems to act like an AoE. Itā€™s a non-tile or target heal, but heals party members close by.
  • Increase Magic Defense does what the skill says. Itā€™s a Pardoner C1 skill.
1 Like

Iā€™m happy at least those skills are circle 2-3ā€¦
BTW I donā€™t know if anyone will be able to answer it but I still have some questions about the new Priest skills.

Mass Heal

1. Does it have any damage?
  2. Does it affect the caster?
  3. Does it have cast time?

Stone Skin

Why isnā€™t it a Paladin skill? :disappointed:

Iā€™m not sure if it damages, I assume it doesnā€™t, just from seeing it being cast. (Acts like a party buff, so it only affects your party nearby.)

It affects the caster, and the cast time is instant.

They may have plans for Paladin, who knows?

Thank you.( ā€¦hell knows why but I canā€™t give you a likeā€¦X) ) It sounds good then. I like Stone Skin btw and I donā€™t say itā€™s not good for a Priests but Paladins are/should be the defensive class and this skill would rly fit them well imoā€¦ and I hope you are right anyway and they still have some plans for Paladins too because I think they could endure 1 more defensive skill at least.

The latest patch has added two (possibly three) new skills.

• Dust Devil added to Corsair C1.
  • A possible 2nd skill (ķ—„ģŠØė“œė”­ķ¼) added to Corsair C2, but unclear.
  • It might be ā€˜Hexen Dropperā€™ as a reference to Granado Espada, considering Dust Devil is also a Hack and Slash stance skill.
  • Conviction added to Paladin C3.

Hereā€™s the section for Corsair, in case thereā€™s any korean speakers.

ģ»¤ģ„øģ–“ 1ģ„œķ“ ė”ģŠ¤ķŠø ė°ėø”, 2ģ„œķ“ ķ—„ģŠØė“œė”­ķ¼ ģŠ¤ķ‚¬ģ“ ģ¶”ź°€ė˜ģ—ˆģŠµė‹ˆė‹¤.

Haha Paladinā€¦that was fastā€¦ now Iā€™m excited what did they come up with for it thenā€¦ and Iā€™m quite interested in those Corsair skills too :o

Since a lot of new skills have been added over the course of kCBT3, and many of the older skills may have changed, Iā€™ve made a summary of any new skills or major updates to older skills on Reddit.

You can check this out here.

Iā€™ll be updating them with new skills as theyā€™re added.

Yea but if they just put all the defense skills in paladin that would reduce the loss/reward choices of previous classes. I think its more of a move to make priest apply to more builds as priest got a lot of bad to mediocre reviews during beta. Other then the paladins spamming aspersion to be invincible they loved it lol.

I guess Iā€™m almost the only one who rly enjoyed Priest haha :smiley: ā€¦and I kinda agree itā€™s just not the Paladin we are used to in other gamesā€¦but still with the right combination it can be. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m rly curious about their new skill nowā€¦ I wanna know where they heading with it.

Btw Iā€™m still not sure if the new skills for Priests will help anything to those who didnā€™t like it because as I understood their main problem was that it was hard/slow to kill with it (especially flying mobs) with INT buildsā€¦and Exorcism sucked too. (I didnā€™t had these problems because I had STR-DEX build) so with the new skills it still remains a mainly support characterā€¦ XD