Tree of Savior Forum

New forum format?

Did they change the website/forum format? or is my browser just acting up?

Tought it might be a replacement template to use during maintnance but that seems to have come and gone.
All i know is just checking this bright as the sun forum page made my head hurt instantly

It is the new design. IMC’s looking for feedback though so post here to help:

I hope they change the theme to a darker one too.

1 Like

Surely this cannot be intended, i dont even know where to start with this… do they actually enjoy this?
This is HORRIBLE, the forum was just fine, good templates, good color, was dark so easy on the eyes, there was nothing wrong with it, looking at this page makes my eyes literally hurt.
You can only barely see some of the elements as well, like its hard to see the number of views on a post and things like that if its grayed out, well not grayed out any more id say it goes invisible.
Please for gods sake change it back, or darken it, this is just wrong.

1 Like

The number one piece of feedback is the colour scheme. The other changes are pretty great though.

2 Likes

I cant even get to the new features, or better yet, it dosent entice me to, i got instantly turned away but how everything looks.

It dosent matter if the forums and website have the best coding/features in the world if its actually literally a pain to use.

I had a look trough the feedback page and everyone seems to be complaining about the white background, so how can the people who made this actually be ok with it?

Like what would make one think that this was decent?
I really do hope they change it back, the website and forum was lovely the way it was.

1 Like

its so bright I cant even see where’s the white knight anymore

4 Likes

this background template color wasn’t a wise decision. They could return the darker background to easier reading. The other changes was for the best and I like it.

This is too bright, my eyes hurt.

1 Like

@staff @moderators Please, give us Night Mode option for the forum. Just like it was before

2 Likes

hmmmm so they went to the default setting for this forums…

here what i am talking about https://try.discourse.org/

Its your browser, completely broke, mine is the same :joy: :sweat_smile: :innocent:

Can’t even read the site anymore, but I guess that’s intentional :smirk:

Does anyone know the addon that shows your inventory across all characters?

Considering everyone else complaining about the same… im guessing you used Stylebot :stuck_out_tongue:
If they dont fix this soon ill have to do the same just to be able to read things without getting a headache…

…thats just a bad photoshop …for sarcasm (zoom it …and you’ll see it)

@Magicbiscuit @marrun do not underestimate the super power of Microsoft Pain and the power of function.

Common his browser is completely broke.

how bout like this?
temporary measurement (manually change the site’s background #hex with element inspect)

incredible!! :scream:

Not sure if you notice, but
color hex and hack is 2 different thing tho
=.=;

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.