Tree of Savior Forum

New Collections to Expand Team Storage: July 26, 2016 Patch

So, Where to get the armor recipe’s??? kabra and crimson??

Carpenter Gloves - Jukopus (Miners’ Village)
Crimson Leather Armor - ??
Kabra Boots - ??

1 Like

Kabra Boots drop from crystal mines F5 shamans, pretty high drop they were pretty much worthless lately :slight_smile:
So maybe now they drop recipe instead ?

Crimson Leather Armor - Big Red Kepa

the recipe right? did it drop to you?

Well Big Kepa is miniboss type monster, I guess it got struck with same 30 min respawn now ?
If not it will take like 15-30 minutes to farm all her new drops to fill table :slight_smile:

Sorry, I alrady added collection…

I looked this topic.

F5 or F3? im confused :dizzy_face:

I’m pretty sure he meant 3F but even then it’s not even the shamans that drop the Kabra Boots but rather the Crystal Spiders. To add they drop the already crafted version and not the recipe.

1 Like

i’ve killed big kepa 3 times straight…respawned only around few minutes unlike cafrisun with 30min respawn time

dropped Crimson Leather Armor recipe on 47th kill. best place to farm is by switching channels in Miner’s Village. they respawn fast there

Congratulations! Information is glad to helpful.:slight_smile:

You guys rock!, thank you.

any update on kabra boots recp? thanks guys for compiling this here. ppl that ive asked kept location secret and sell recipes :V

I made a guide of all of the collections that give +Storage Slots compiled into one thread to make it easier for people.

5 Likes

killed 620 Crystal Spiders in mine 3F and plenty from other monsters. no Kabra Boot Recipe

Good to know, I was afraid it got cafri/panto miniboss treatment :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile:
/20 chara

1 Like

hopefully they wont change its rs time coz…fck sht… newly players will struggle.

the “love for a foreing land” collection is in the roof just left of the wings of vaivora NPC of Orsha