Tree of Savior Forum

New Class! Outlaw and Assassin revealed

That’s not a reveal, that’s Bong TOS playing on ktest, clicking random menus, putting 2 skills on the hotkey bar and auto-attacking for 5 minutes, that happens to have the new classes in it by some miracle.

A reveal would be something that actually presents or demonstrates anything specific in an intentional and orderly fashion xD

4 Likes

what is that 20/3000 on the left side?

Reset’ing one Rank Costs 1000 Points.
We get Points by doing things in the game.
Can earn max 1000 Points per week per char.

And there are also still normal ‘Rank Reset’ items.
(not 100% sure. can be little different on ktest now)

The soon*tm English IMC post will tell more details about it.

so class change is becoming a regular thing now?

What I meant is, normally rank reset is only available for special occasions. Is class change not the case?

Should be the same, with 1 or 2 or 3 classes only.
Sounds really good, but its on test server and can be changed, i’d wait with ‘being hyped’ about it.

Heehee, ok.

The video is too cool. I like the skill that the user turns invisible and slashes around (6:44). I assume that is assassin.
Outrage (10:13) looks strong, but the animation looks like a tantrum, which really takes the coolness away…

Yeah, they were aware for a long time now that the whole “Rank reset for special ocassions”-thing is just bothersome and a temporary band-aid rather than a solution to the problem.

So they finally decided to make changing classes an inherent mechanic of the class system so that there will not be a reason for people to demand resets anymore everytime a skill is changed.

This is something I’ve been hoping for since before Rank resets were a thing. It being part of natural gameplay and having at least some kind of ingame activity as a requirement to use the feature every time.
This solution just wasn’t viable with how classes worked before.

Revealed is when something hidden is discovered and brought to public notice, albeit without any introductory explanation. What you confused with revelation would be an in-depth presentation of these classes, and then it would not be a revelation, but a "Introduction " to the new classes.
What you seek could be find here:

To reveal verb:

1.Transitive and bitransitive and pronominal
take off the veil (a); to let oneself see; to show oneself, to manifest oneself.
“research revealed (to the people) who would win”

1. Direct transitive
    make known; disseminate, propagate.
    “revealed the discovery firsthand”

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.