Tree of Savior Forum

Never got my first beta and now its a second?

Never got my first beta key and now its a second? still not received a beta key…the most frustrating part is I’ve heard people make multiple accounts and get lots of keys but not willing to hand it out to people like me who are very unlucky.

Did you register for CBT 2?
If u did, just wait until 23 october, beta keys still be given out.
And since this CBT have no limit on testers, there is no problem with multi account.

3 Likes

@Trails
everyone had the opportunity to register anyone can join cbt2 if they registered on time before oct19, there was no limit to the tester and no random selection

there were over 100,000+ that registered for cbt2 before oct 19

2 Likes

Fan sites will be doing key giveaways, so you still have a chance

I think it’s pretty difficult to get a beta key when your account is 20 minutes old…

3 Likes

Too bad… So sad… If you didn;t click the register for 2nd CBT button u wont receive any key…

1 Like

Oh no my account is old account ^^ just today i logged on since the beginning of summer so i should get some notification of a key or something :frowning:

Oh yes i clicked this but still dont have a key or any email alerts

So just wait, keys are being given out.
Wait until 23 October

wow…well…i registered before the summer this year and did not receive any emails about any beta or sent any key or anything…

Thank you Pooh ^^ I will be on the look out for the key on the 23rd :slight_smile: xx

I will thank you ^^ :kiss:

Did you got your key or not @_@.
If yes, gratz, have fun and see you in game :smile:

Please read the instructions that IMC takes the time to post, rather then creating spam like this. Thank you.

No I didnt get any yet ^^ waiting for the 23rd :smiley:

ah ok, good luck then

I dont like spam…its for OAP’s

I guess i will never get one T_T sadly waiting for years

I need a Key… OMG!! I buy it if needed

I’m new and i want a beta key. i want to try this game, since i have the reference of it being the next RO.

What do i have to do? email me…