Tree of Savior Forum

Need help with a Bokor Build

I didn’t see, it’s a melee attack…

Well, for Zombies what’s it the stats for their attacks (Str or Int), if it’s Str I see only this build for a Bokor (for buffing me and have a heal)

Or

For have a better heal

Zombie’s damage is scale with level of Mob which dies inside the circle of Zombify.

Now I don’t really know about Bwa Kayiman + Blessing + Sacrament. If it is worked, is it do enough damage at level 200 in the game.

Ok, I will try Priest C1 and Bokor C3 for testing the Bokor and see if I like this class.

And go on 4 Str, 2 Dex and 1 Con( 30 con max) or 4 Dex, 2 Str and 1 Con (for Crit on Bwa Kayiman)

Thx e_piyachai for answer me,
You help me a lot (I should have gone on a bad build without your help) :slight_smile:

i can say, that bokor with zombify is dead class=) it awfuly…no, its f**king bad. Bwa uses only for geting your zombies to position. It scales very bad with phys atk. I dont reccomend use that build, because in 180+ lvl you get really problems with any type of mobs and im nothing to say about bosses. Bwa and zombify is useless on bosses. Nothing to say anymore. Try dievderbys class, that have more proffit in any case=)
sorry for my english=)

It’s really bad?

It’s the only class, I really want to do, Otherwise I know really not what to make as class / build.

I’ve got more than 230 hour on Steam and I didn’t exceed the lvl 95. I always Reroll…

And this Build, it’s better than others

I put my stats in 4 INT, 1 SPR (50-70 max), 1 CON (30 max).

With this build, normally, I do more dommage with Effigy, and I’ve my Zombies :slight_smile:
Just for Bwa, 10 Bwa and 1 Hexing or 10 Hexing and 1 Bwa, I don’t now what it’s the best

Bokor is good, but don’t go with the zombie build Bokor.

I really don’t know why everyone is recommending Diev all the time. Its good but it has its weakness like every other build.

If you really want to go Bokor do:

Go Cleric 1>Krivis 1>Krivis 2>Bokor 1>Bokor 2>Duird> PD or Druid 2
for dps build.

Something like this:

or

I did not put points in any zombie summoning or buff skills though

I did Effigy 10 point, Hex 10 points, Mackangdal 5, Samediveve 5

I have consistent dmg between 1k-3k per hit, and im having alot of fun with this build.

As for stats, I went 50 con, 50 spr, and than rest to INT

Ok but since you put nothing in Zombie and Buff, Spr is useless.

Just for Hexing and SP but it’s add nothing (just 15 for Hexing decrease Magic Defense)

@ballzemuth

SPR affects Hex which allows your magic damage (ie Zaiba, carnivory, effigy, and incineration) to deal alot of dmg.

Zombie build is really not the meta right now, I might as well put the rest of my points into Hex and Effigy.

I don’t understand what you mean by “Just for Hexing and SP but it adds nothing”. The fact that SPR is beneficial for your SP, SP regen, and Damage is a great thing o.o.

If you really want to play a summoning class go play Summoner from the wizard line :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, lvl 169
cleric c2, bokor c3 here. 1con 2int 1spirit
Sadly right now the zombies are pretty bad =/
The priest buffs do not work on them.
on my level the zombies hit with around 200 dmg with Oguveve buff they get +~60 dmg so they hit with 260 dmg on some normal 1 star maps the dmg is ok. But on mobs with lot of hp they take ages to take them down (Examples: trees in 2nd demon prison with 8 zombies alive they take 30-50 seconds to finish off 1 monster.
When you are using mouse mode the zombies sometimes are blocking your way so its impossible to cast Hexing on enemys which can becom really frustrating.
On boss fights the zombies are completly useless. They get kicked away from boss all time so they cant attack. Or you stand to far away from boss so that the zombies jsut walk up on boss and then turn arpund to move back to you without hitting. Or just stand infront of the boss and dont attack at all (happens pretty often sadly =/

maybe the zombies can become stronger with Krivis buffs.
Right now i dont recomend a zombie focused build . maybe that will change later with some future patches

Look like you get a lot of suggestions. However they do not like your build at all. What are you gonna do now? Do the meta build or do your fun one? Is it bad when every one say it is bad, or can it be good if you fix it?

I will go on this build

With this I keep my Zombies and I have Effigy pour Dommage (Krivis’s skill) ^^

This looks like the mix between two builds.

I have some suggestions.
Is Driud better for damage than Krivis C2 at rank 6? Which one do you like?
About PD, you don’t want any status cure spell. Is that fine?

About PD, it’s principally for Pandemic who spread Hexing for Effigy on many monster ( I think).

Krivis C2 it’s for Divine Stigma for buff me and my zombies (if this skill buff them)

you cant up zombies properly, they have very bad scaling from stats. only 1 reason why i not forbid my bokor is dambala. Dambala doing huge damage and get good scaling with stats, but it unefficient until i get c7. i going cler2bokor3druid2. Only when i get dru c1 or c2 i can understand what wrong with bokor=) Now queues is broken and i cant lvling fast,cause ihavent much time for play=(

I didn’t want to give anymore Build advice until I finished something else I was doing so I can stop stalling on it (And I probably won’t after this), but:

Aspersion, Revive, and Stone Skin work on Zombies. Although, only Revive really matters in late game for use with Damballa on Bosses, and Priest shouldn’t be picked up unless you were interested in playing semi-support to begin with.

As for the rest, Zombies shouldn’t be relied on for damage; they’re only there to be used with Bwa-Kayiman/Damballa, and serve as field presence to aggro nearby mobs you’re not fighting. Krivis doesn’t do much for them.

Are you using either of those builds on your current characters? There’s some errors & outdated info in it, but if you’re not using it, then I don’t need to comment on it.

• Cleric C1
  • You placed 5 points into Deprotected Zone, but I’d recommend you not place more than 1. Deprotected Zone has a 11 second duration at Lvl 1 with the Deprotected Zone: Retention Time attribute maxed and a 13 second cooldown, so it would only be down for roughly 2 seconds. You’ll pretty much only be using Deprotected on Boss monsters while you’re in a party.

Changes: Reduce Deprotected Zone to Lvl 1 -> Increase Cure to Lvl 4.

• Krivis C1
  • You placed 5 points into Zalciai, but it shouldn’t be leveled past 3. This is because the effect scales poorly per skill level, and you’re only leveling it up to 3 so you can get the Zalciai: Enhance attribute unlocked.

Changes: Reduce Zalciai to Lvl 3 -> Increase Aukuras to Lvl 3.

• Bokor C1
  • You only used 12 out of 15 points in this Rank. Add the rest into Hexing, and consider taking 1 point from Zombify and placing it into Hexing also. I see that you left Hexing at Lvl 1 in Bokor C2 and C3, but Hexing’s AoE Ratio increases by 1 per level so it’s worth leveling this to at least 5 in every build. Refer to this post for more info on AoE Ratio: Question Bokor Hexing

Changes: Increase Hexing to Lvl 4. Reduce Zombify to Lvl 4 -> Increase Hexing to Lvl 5.

Final C1 allocation: Hexing: Lvl 5 | Effigy: Lvl 5 | Tet Mamak La: Lvl 1 | Zombify: Lvl 4

• Bokor C2
  • Bwa Kayiman should not be leveled past 1, because it’s damage scales poorly per skill level. Samediveve is useless at Lvl 1, so you either invest in it for the movement speed benefit or ignore it.

Changes: Reduce Bwa Kayiman to Lvl 1 -> Reduce Samediveve to Lvl 0 -> Increase Hexing to Lvl 8.

Final C2 allocation: Hexing: Lvl 8 | Effigy: Lvl 10 | Tet Mamak La: Lvl 1 | Zombify: Lvl 9 | Mackangdal: Lvl 1 | Bwa Kayiman: Lvl 1 | Samediveve: Lvl 0

• Bokor C3

• I’m gonna do a different format for this one. Assume your C3 has 15 points:

• Place 2 points into Hexing.
    • Place 5 points into Effigy.
    • Place 2 points into Zombify so you can reach the 15 Zombies threshold for use with Damballa. You could also leave Zombify at Lvl 10, and go hunt for a Zombify Gem from the Pawnd monster in Tenet Church 1F.
    • Place 1 point into Ogouveve, so you can use its AoE debuff attribute with Incineration. Doesn’t hurt to also have the damage buff it gives to Zombies, for what little it’s worth.
    • Place 5 points into Damballa.
  • Krivis C2

• Same thing from C2 for Zalciai, it shouldn’t be past Lvl 3 because of the poor scaling. Divine Stigma should not take priority over Aukuras since the damage buff you get from it late-game is weak, so some points will be moved from Stigma to max out Aukuras in this case. Also, Divine Stigma does not buff Zombies.

Changes: Reduce Zalciai to Lvl 3 -> Increase Aukuras to Lvl 8. Reduce Divine Stigma to Lvl 3 -> Increase Aukuras to Lvl 10.

• Plague Doctor
  • Bloodletting should not be left at Lvl 0, and neither should Fumigate, as these skills are great support in party-play.

Changes: Reduce Pandemic to Lvl 3 -> Increase Bloodletting to Lvl 1 -> Increase Fumigate to Lvl 1

@Sixaxis

Yea Im only using them for reference. I have my own skill allocations :blush:

Currently at lvl 218 playing Cleric > Krivis 2 > Bokor 2 > Cleric then later PD. INT and some situational CON

Summary

1. Bosses are no issue and are EASY. I can solo almost every boss including dungeon bosses. Last i tried was the fire demon lvl190.
  2. Can support well in dungeons with Heal 10 and other buff.
  3. Can tank, if needed, with my zombies in dungeon. But no tanking if there is a fellow cleric 2 in the party.
  4. Maxed zombify and put 1 point on Bwa for MORE ZUMBI! Plan to reskill once i reach PD. This solves temporarily my lack of AOE. Its not a good alternative for AOE but still. Could have went to Druid instead of Krivis 2 for better AOE but sacrificing good amount of Zaibas for solo targets.
  5. Didnt get Bokor 3 since i dont want to be useless in dungeons. People still expect you to heal and support. LOL
  6. No where good DPS but then i can play as healer in grind or farm party. No complains so far.
  7. Sucks in solo farming.

Cant wait to get to PD. I’d probably lower the points put in zombify but i will not abandon it. Its has its uses and its damn freaking ZOMBIE!

that build isnt that great, i would take out krivis and put in cleric c2, bcuz if u dont take cleric c2 and go a dps build u will regret it later game when everyone needs divine might and more heals.
and pardoner has no synergy with any clas sin ur build except for the maintain debuff skill, pardoner makes preist scrolls, you dont have preist so having pardoner would be useless.
i would switch krivis for cleric c2 and switch pardoenr for druid or krivis

Was thinking Cleric3, Bokor3, Kabbalist. Bokor effigy eats SP alive since no cooldown, so Kabbalist can help alot with SP. Cleric3 because why not. Kabbalist has 3 nice abilities, and 3 that where created while someone was high/stoned.