Tree of Savior Forum

Need help understanding stats in depth!

I been playing the game for a few months and i been wondering about how stats works. I been searching alot of stuff on the internet and it very outdated like for example DEX no longer increase crit rate but i wanted a deep understanding of stats points and bonus stats point and also how the fomulas work in order to get a certain points magic defense every # of stats point invested or etc. One good example of what im expecting is a wiki like this one http://wiki.tosbase.com/wiki/Stats that explains depth of the stats but that one is very outdated from March 2016, I know a update can not too long ago in 2017 and alot of player new players are getting wrong information of the game and not the lastest stats rework or class rework. If someone wanted to spend time on this type of research I will gladly be happy especially english speakers, on youtube there too many other player from other countries playing this game and it really doesnt help me understand what they are talking about even with subtitle being unaccurate. Im just an average player but im starting to love the game and want to make a better fanbase website that includes the accurates of adding stats and class to a charater and going depth on each monster stats, hp, crit resist, and etc and putting information on loot percentage and etc but im new but first i need to is understanding the stats and classes in order to achieve what im making in the future as a project.

Dex also increase attack speed
Stats formula is also described on that thread

3 Likes

The wiki has been outdated for a while because there are two sites that constantly get updated with datamined information:

• tosbase.com (which gets updated slower because only one person works on it, I believe),
  • tos.neet.tv. This one is the most complete one, it gets updated super fast and also have other versions (tos-kr.neet.tv and tos-ktest.neet.tv) for people who are too curious to wait for it to arrive on our iTOS.

I wouldn’t recommend making a fansite because of these really complete sites. If you think you can bring more, you should try to contact the owners of these sites to help. It’d probably be more effective to work together than to make more sites.

1 Like

How stats work and what are the current critical chance, block chance and evasion chance formulas:

How damage is calculated:

How skill and attack modifiers work:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.