Tree of Savior Forum

Need Confirmation for Cost in Expanding Team/Personal Storage

Coule someone who actually bought team expansion clarify how much it cost for every slot?

I bought 1 Team Storage slot for 200k silver then was asked for 400k for the next slot >.< … is the price going to go up more as you buy more team storage slots with silver?

Same goes for the Personal Storage … bought 1 slot for 20 tp then asking me for a 40 tp for the next slot … >.<

Edit: Expanding Personal Storage give 10 slots … not a 1 slot

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Max @GM_Sebastian

At forum Mods … please clarify the exact cost, it’s not a quest for players to solve.

bump cuz i wanna know too =o , is the price gonna be double everytime ? D:

It does double every time. I stopped team storage after it got to 3.2mil. But that’s more than enough spots imo

seriously? how much does it adds up? x2? like 200 > 400 > 800 > 1600 or 200 > 400 > 600 > 800 ?

The first string of values is correct. If you’re using a token, expanding the team storage about twice assuming you’ve done the respective collection boxes for team storage is more than enough. 20tp is better spent on getting a new character for more storage in my opinion

Why you need to pay for that I thing these free slot is enough.

I’m more into team storage … is it the same?

I’ve done those … here’s my current Team Storage Slot …

But whenever I want to move my stuff from new chracter to my mule / crafting character … more slots are needed XDDD

Different but here is what I’m trying to point out.
Team storage only has 4 slots by default, expandable to 8 with collection boxes (probably more). Buy two more slots and that’s more than enough to transfer items.

As for storage overall, a character has 40 slots I believe? So if you’re running low on storage, instead of spending tp to get another 10, and your character limit has been reached in the lodge, spend 20 for another character and 40 slots. As long as you have a token, your team storage is available, and more characters is good if you’re planning to eventually make another class.

I see, I don’t really plan on spending too much in personal storage since its too expensive “tp” for every slot … I’m more for the moving around stuff …

Hopefully IMC would at least reveal to us how much it cost for every expansion of personal/team storage … in TP and silver …

I just noticed I gave out wrong info … Edited!

• Personal Storage ( TP ) gives 10 slots per Expansion
  • Team Storage ( Silver ) give 1 slot per Expansion

XDDDD

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.