Tree of Savior Forum

Need advice on semi-support DPS Monk2 Zealot2

I’ve been thinking of going with this build for general PVE/PVP but mostly as semi-support DPS in WB:

Cleric2 Diev3 Monk2 Zealot2
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41177799jj.1a2a315561.25355a6175.2a31415571.1128314a5565

(Note: I left a lot of points undistributed as I really don’t know where to put them)

I was also considering going Cleric1 Priest1 instead but thought how good DM is in adding 2 more seconds to Ausrine (6s with camp bring CD downtime to just 4 seconds inbetween disregarding the time to build and go around the statue). The additional skill level also significantly increases the scaling of core Zealot skills whose uptimes can go beyond 100% with camp buff.

Some questions:

1.) I’m not certain about the stats but I guess enough DEX to spam Double Punch depending on my ping (150 base DEX maybe) then some CON (50 starting) and the rest in STR?

2.) Do I still need SPR in this build or can just get from equipment, or just no need at all?

3.) Would going Priest1 instead of Cleric2 be a better choice? Everyone seems to always need a Priest in the pt these days.

Would appreciate any advice! :slight_smile:

Always have Cleric2 for that juicy supporting role.

Anyways, you can opt to change one circle od your monk to either kabba1 or priest1, since you will be most likely to just spam DP while supporting, and the fact that you intend to be a semi dps, i think it’s fine to sacrifice one circle of monk.

Kabba1 if you have a SP hungry teammate, or actually yourself, if you intend to be a str-dex build, this circle will help you compensate for not having that Monk’s C2 attrib on DP.

Priest1 to boost your overall party DPS because of monstrance, and ensure survivabilty (just in case they die without after ausrine).

You can also stick with your build given that your teammates can survive just using ausrine, potions, and heal.

Thanks, I should’ve thought of that too! :smiley:

A question regarding monk strike debuffs: do I benefit from the strike debuffs from other players on the same monster/boss too or does the debuff have to come from me? If it’s the first one, that makes dropping monk2 for priest1 easier.

I think there was an update that WB could cancel ausire, as it seems the main objective to invest diev. As people pointed out, priest have rest and Priest2 have revive (which is very useful IMHO).

Kabba might be very good for general propose

Oh man, that changes a lot of things. Can you help me find the source for that? I want to confirm things before I go with this build.

Here one KTEST Videos - Current topic: onmyoji & reitiari and Dragon Raid

1 Like