Tree of Savior Forum

Necro/ Soccerer class stat build

Hye guys on the new patch SPR increase the damage for you summon, any idea what is the ideal rate for a good dps build to become a necro. I know u need int to for your magic damage. Does it worth going full SPR build for higher damage on ur summons?.

Currently i am wiz3>link1>sorc1>necro3.
U guys wana sahre any other build that reliable for this upcoming patch? Well everyone said Wiz3 QC seems not worth anymore

I’ve seen lots of people go full SPR because summons are so weak without it. Majority of stats comes from gear, so don’t worry too much about not putting any points into INT. Ideal ratio of SPR:INT depends on your gear and build, so can’t tell you anything.

Wiz>Cryo3>Sorc2>Necro2 will be the standard necro/sorc build.

Wiz>Cryo3>Sorc>Necro3 also works.

Wiz>Cryo3>Sorc2>Necro>Rune caster allows for you to do more damage outside of summons.

Wiz>Pyro3>Sorc>Necro3 is another DPS summoner variant.

Reason for so many cryo builds is because cryomancer has a lot of damage with ice blast, and the CC from frost pillar + freeze will help your summons.

Other classes you can fit into a build:
Psychokino+Cryo. Linker. Thaumaturge. Sage.

Quick cast is still used in some builds, but it doesn’t fit well with Necro+Sorc.

1 Like

Great respond! i was really thinking to build for Wiz>Cryo3>Sorc>Necro3 and now u convinced me even more. For the stat build im thinking to go for 1INT:2SPR, perhaps 1INT:1SPR is good too.

But ice blast really deal much damage? cause i look onto the public build for cryo3 the max that people do with it is 1, so i doubt that.

For the ice wall does higher level ice wall give more damage with ice blast? Or higher level ice wall just give more aoe ratio

enjoy… at least you will get an idea :smiley:

1 Like

Max Ice Blast for higher damage. Keep Ice Wall around level 10 or so, don’t necessarily need to max it.