Tree of Savior Forum

Nak Muay Stats?

Hello

I always liked “martial arts” style classess so I’d like to try S1/Hl1/Barb3/Dop2/Nak/Shin build. People mostly pick Rodelero c3 & Murm for strike debuffs , but I don’t really like those classess so I picked a more offensive-oriented variant.

But I don’t know what stats to pick. I want some survivability, so I need at least 50 CON.

As for STR & DEX, I don’t really know. Should I put 150 DEX for that 2 attacks per second and rest into STR? Or is there a better choice?

PS I know Nak’s quest is evil incarnate, but I honestly don’t mind :slight_smile:

that build is destined to failure
Is either Dop1 or Dop3, Dop2 is worthless
If u want offensive oriented try to pick classes that get along first instead of having a 20m worth mistake

That’s why I posted the build, to avoid a big mistake. But I want a Nak build, if I go Doppel 3 I may as well kick Nak out because it’ll be way more efficient to pick Shinobi, since it’ll have the best synergy with the previous classes (it’s basically a Doppelmeme with different class at the end). Also Doppel 2 is not that useless - I’ll have full uptime on DoV, even if it is the only benefit. Although I do admit that I didn’t fully know what I was doing when I made this build :stuck_out_tongue:

The only classes that work well with NM are Rodelero c3 and Murmillo, since both High Kick and Headbutt give a 10 second debuff on [Strike] skills.

Other options include swapping Doppel2 for Highlander c3, but I don’t know how well will that work. Not well I presume.

The next option is S1/P1/B3/D1/NM/Mur2. Barbarian’s skills work with all equipment types, and I’m bent on that one mainly for Frenzy buff. I threw in Pouncing instead of Cleave 15 so I can have another AoE besides Cyclone & Shield Train (tho I’ve never tried out Murm so I don’t know how good that skill is). I know Pouncing isn’t the best but it’s a fun skill to use on weak mobs XD

Not related to your build but, be careful if you pick Hoplite for the Finestra buff, Finestra is a pseudo stance that changes your stance, therefore breaking Nak Muay stance animation, instead of appearing in a martial arts stance, it’ll break it into Finestra even when the buff ends.

Finestra doesn’t cancel Nak Muay stance.

I didn’t say it cancelled it, I said it bugged the animation.

Woops, you’re right… now i feel stupid. My apologies.

No harm done, still unsure if High Guard from Peltasta does the same though.

Thanks for the tip, but honestly I doubt I’ll ever pick Hoplite in any of my Swordie builds. There’s just something about them I really don’t like, one hand spears just seem ugly to me.

I’ve thought about it and I have two options that I like:

1. S1/Hl1/B3/D3/NM - typical Doppel-meme but the difference between picking Shinobi and Nak Muay is wether someone wants burst or sustain. If I don’t like NM I can always rollback a rank and pick Shin instead. Since the only skills that rely on ASPD are NM’s, I think I should go with full STR and get CON from equipment. (On a side note, I’d love to see this build in action but the only link in Nak Muay Thread of it is broken)

2. S1/P2/R3/NM/Mur2 - High Kick & Headbutt for Strike debuff. Pelt & Rode benefit from Cassis Crista’s attributes. I could pick Shin but I very much prefer Murm 2. Stats - I don’t really know. I think minimum 50 CON, 120-150 DEX, rest STR.