Tree of Savior Forum

My experience/issues with ToS/IMC

If you had a gf, please stop playing this game… Coz make love/sex is more fun than TOS…

Haha.

Why soviet quit? Waiting for next big update?

1 Like

I think somebody from his Solmiki team is taking a break for real life stuff and the rest of them are bored of the game. I’m not sure.

3 Likes

I think it’s not that they choose to neglect exploits/bug fixes, they just don’t have anyone that know the game’s noodle code unlike k/jToS, the only knowhow they have about the game structure is how to apply patches(which they still fail often, resulting to unexpected maint extensions) being sent to them by the kr overlords.

Even if someone does get to know the game’s noodle they’re roadblocked by:

IMC slaveiToS staff =requires to know korean language

Heck even the renowned ToS addon maker pointed out bugs left in the client got silenced because ‘that’s confidential information’ that’s supposedly only meant for the devs side.

Unless account based game logs are also in noodle form, thus making it hard to confirm bot user/expoiters, they should have absolutely no excuse not to bring down the hammer once there is recorded video evidence provided.

3 Likes

A friend of mine started playing tos 01-22-17
He already left

tos in a nutshell

3 Likes

I feel you there. I tried inviting my best friend, he played until level 25 and left.
4 months without him logging in back.

3 Likes

IToS :sparkles:

19 Likes

Exactly, bad frame rate.

5 Likes

One by one, they got IMC’ed too hard and could not stay anymore.
Or… did they get crashes one by one?

huehue

3 Likes

Whale… there’s a lot of peeps like them that wants to be guinea pigs for IMC :sparkles:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.