Tree of Savior Forum

My Corsair TOS build for ICBT2.. any thoughts?

And about stats ? Str = Dex or 2Str:1Dex ?

Gung Ho + Concentrate is viable for lvl up ?

And somebody knows what Jolly Rogers attribute that requires lv2 do ?

what bout this :slight_smile:

@danilot777, for stat, it is up to your preference, if you want better attack power, you can add more STR, if you want more dodge and crit, you need DEX. Try to balance it out, as of now, I am running 1STR:2DEX and I dont have any issue with dodge and is crit is quite ok. Also, you might want to consider CON for HP. Just to share, at lvl 51, my HP is 3.5k+ with only 9 CON which is the default for Swordsman and I am using Leather armors, so no HP buff from Plate (which you can also consider).

By the way, as an update for Gung Ho, I decided to drop it and change to Concertrate. I just tested out its attribute to enhance it, and it does add 1 damage and 1 def (at lvl 50, 50 attack and 50 def) which is bad. If the ratio would have been different like Gung Ho itself (3:1 or 4:1 ??) I might have considered it. Anyway, Iā€™ll stick with Concetrate even with its limits, at least, you can max its attribute and get +100 damage from it without any strings attached. :laughing:

For the attribute of Jolly Rogers, here is the translation from Google:

Enable [ Jolly Roger ] effect , to disable the enemyā€™s attack with a certain probability . Probability is applied by 0.5 % per property level , the probability will increase in accordance with the Pirates number of Members . ( However, it does not apply if no one other than yourself to Pirates . )

Iā€™m thinking that it might mean stunning the enemy, but I cannot say for sure yet. Iā€™ll get back to you once Iā€™m a Corsair. :grin:

@trapchaimar, we almost had the build, except for the swordsman circles. :laughing:
Suggestion though, you might want to add more lvls in Bash, since that will be your only attack skill till Swordsman C2, and it is a really good skill with the AoE and Knockback attribute. As for Pain Barrier, I havenā€™t had any good chance to use it yet. Maybe at later lvls?

Remember guys, feel free to test out what works for you since we have both STAT and SKILL RESET in iCBT2.

@LoliLicker Hi can u help me out a pvp type corsair build id like to have all possible pvp skillsā€¦please dont include pve skills if not needed for pvp :smile: ty