Tree of Savior Forum

Monster list for shapeshifting

Hello, everyone. I was looking into the list of useful monsters people were writing.

Is there any other monster who has utility skills like merog shaman (provides safety zone).

I was normally looking into shapeshifting for the bonus stats (normally looking for large, insect or plant for HP and defense or sp recovery)

Specially if there are more monsters that provide safety zone that would be a blessing.

Orange Merog Shaman, but that’s just a reskin.
Haven’t rechecked for monster skill changes due to patches in a while now though, so things could have changed. Just can’t be arsed to spend a week retesting it x…x

Sorry if I wasn’t clear but I wrote every single piece you wrote <3 you helped a lot with decisions.

I was mostly trying to decide if I should go for monsters that has a good balance of skill and attributes or just go for the attributes itself like large insect monster for more tankness (in the end having 40% of defense is way better than just 110 of magic atk)

If anyone remember any other monster, please let me know. I’m sure we probably have faced at least one more that has good utility skills rather than just something like 100-200% matk