Tree of Savior Forum

Monk build path help

Hi o/

Can it works if i go with C2>Diev1>Pala>1>Monk3>Inq ?
I would be losing much for not going Cleric3 or Diev2?

paladin 1 will not give you anything, beyond the costume, that you don’t have already.
you have palm strike knock back, and Energy blast knock back, and hand knife knock back.

smite level 5 will not help a whole lot.

Unless you have a specific need to get pala 1 (like the guy in that kToS videos, he does not have inquisitor. he has a pd1 instead, for him pala 1 works, since he got no god smash, maleus, and pears.)

with inquisitor, pala 1 , will be a loss of dps to smite into wheel rather then double punch

1 Like

Thanks man :slight_smile:

1 Like

So, in the end:
C2 > Diev 2 > Monk 3 > Inquisitor
Something like 100-150 DEX, or 50 CON and the rest in STR? Since my ping is 149. =[

you can probably do less dex. and there is no need for CON really. since all end game items for monks give CON

My monk has 510 dex n 695 w monstrance buff. My gear is full crate. My critical dmg is HUGE, baby.
I went full dex, because u can avoid knock back evading n give u more dmg than str, when u crit.

I’d love going full dex, but I have ping issues.
149 ping. =[

My ping is also high, but it doesnt matter, because dex u give u more dmg than str, when u char’s critical rate is 50%+.

that is simply not true. there is a lot that plays effect into this.
simple plain critical attack that adds on top of everything else AFTER modifications, yes what you said is true.

but with more STR, and counting Glass Mole cards and all that. STR gives you more DPS untill about 72% critical chance, which is unrealistically high right now.

There was some one who did those calculations already. in one of those gazzilion monk posts that we have already.

I had an idea of consolidating them into one, but new expansion of ffxiv came out, so I’m a little light on ToS for now.

Please do it! We really need a post with updated information inside so everyone can find it more easily.