Tree of Savior Forum

Monk 3 Skill Golden Bell Shield Bug

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) :3/24/17

Server Name: Klaipeda

Team Name: JestaBoss

Character Name: JestaBeast

Bug Description : Level up Golden Bell Shield only increases SP cost
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Was the duration of Golden Bell Shield supposed to increase as you invested points?

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :
2 Likes

its not from its attribute?

Noticed that too.

/20chars

Wasn’t its level supposed to decrease the cooldown? .-.

Edit:I did a quick check-up on @tampon change files and it does say the cooldown decreases with the level.Was it not implemented?

Source: ✝ 🌩 CLERIC CHANGELOG

https://tos-kr.neet.tv/skills/40708

Current on kTOS there’s no cooldown formula. Peharps it’s a temporary state until the Golden Bell Shield from kTest arrives.

Bump, i don’t even know whats the difference between Lv1 & Lv5 other than increment of the SP cost

2 Likes

I was under the impression that they were just lowering the cool down of Golden Bell Shield and weren’t doing anything to the duration.

The only difference like sazn86 said between Lvl 1 Golden Bell Shield - Lvl 5 is SP cost.

1 Like

In kTOS and kTest they have the same issue. Golden Bell Shield doesn’t change after lvl 1 (just the SP cost).

2 Likes

k, so could someone tell me what’s the point on getting Golden Bell Shield 5? It seems to me that the skill is a waste of skill points right now

1 Like

Can you guys answer this thread please

@GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Letitia @staff

It works as intended. - 1 CD cool down per skill rank. It does not reflect that when you try to level it up in game. However, once you actually level up GBS and re-open your skill window, it will show the updated cool down. (or in your skill bar, Any tool tip will work)

I tested it myself and it works as intended. (Monk3 here)

Regardless it’s still a tooltip bug that needs to be fix.

we need longer immunity after goldenbell , so we have our own version of mini aursine

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.