Tree of Savior Forum

Minimum System Requirements PC

I wonder if you need a good graphic card to play, I couldn’t get into the CB
My PC: Intel Core i3-3220 CPU @3.30GHz 4GB Ram and the graphic card onboard Intel® HD Graphics

I just need the information of the beta players, if i need to buy a new graphic card.

I happen to have the same graphics card as you do. With it, you’re never going to go above ~45-48 FPS at any given point in time. The usual FPS rate I get is around 10-25, with crowded areas and maps with more background effects generally being on the lower side. Extremely crowded areas may render the game almost unplayable, however, as your FPS may reduce to the 1-5 range. In brief, it’s playable, but it won’t be pretty. I’m used to playing with such low FPS at this point though.

Thanks for the information…
I’ll bank some money up to a new graphic card every month u-u

Can you turn off the shadows?

I’m not sure if you can. The Settings menu doesn’t show an option for shadows.

I can say a laptop with i7 3840QM and GT 670M can play the game fine @ max settings, assuming no lag :wink:

fps (27s-50s)

Don’t be fooled by the “RO-like” sprite graphics. All the characters and monsters you see are not 2D sprites. They are all 3D models cellshaded? to look really like 2D sprites.

I would add that it’s hard to pin down requirements right now since code could be rough and buggy an’ all

Even on a GTX660 with 2GB still terrible.

A mid-end GPU might do ok, i mean the GS/GT (Nvidia) series are aways cheap, get one with at least 1GB of memory and i think you are fine. If you preffer AMD Radeon, someone who know it can tell wich mid-end models that are cheap.

And this^, but like he stated, a GS/GT or a Radeon on the same segment will do the trick for you, built-in cards like intel gpu arent that good tbh, they work for some stuff but not for others, it depends on how optimized the software is for them, GRID 2 for example is optimized for the Intel 4000, it work well on mid settings and the game looks good lol.

I got a GEFORCE GTX 760 and 8 gigs of RAM. Should i get more RAM? I know 8 is recommended, but do i need more if want to get acceptable FPS with a full screen of other players?

It’s more likely that the client is very poorly optimized right now.
Wait a bit, perhaps until we’ve more on the subject. (if you’re concerned about cash)

Its enough, i played before my memory got fked up with 8GB and a GTX660M, it work fine on max settings so you should be fine, and like @LaScoot said, the game is being optimized by the time of release so i hope it will drop a bit the memory requirement.

Didn’t have many problems with my 260GTX (30-60fps at max settings), except when the whole server went to ch1 of Klaipeda towards the end of iCBT (10-20fps). If you consider the age of my GPU… that’s still pretty damn impressive.

i play the beta with my ati hd 4670 ddr3 512mb